Following on from a recent contrversial thread, it made sense to rattle off a list of your top ten hum dinger worst games. Here goes mine, in no particular oder:

1 - Pig Skin Footbrawl (MD)
2 - Skitchin' (MD)
3 - Kevin Keegans Player Manager (SNES)
4 - Time Gal (MCD)
5 - Jonah Lomu Rugby (MD)
6 - Rise Of The Robots (Various, SNES prob worst)
7 - F117 Nighthawk (MD, shudder)
8 - Make My Video (MCD)
9 - Eternal Champions (MD)
10 - Sonic Spinball (MD)

Really this thread should be about games you have expericed/owned/rented...not quotes from a google list. This is actually harder than naming your favoutites, because these games are just so forgettable. Give it a shot, name the game that made you want to vomit all over your console & gargle with battery acid

ghostchant Registered User

Hmm, it is tough alright, I would say any of the ps1/n64-era FIFA games..hated them. Would really have to think more about a top 10 list though! Oh and clayfighter 63 1/3.

ghostchant said:
Hmm, it is tough alright, I would say any of the ps1/n64-era FIFA games..hated them. Would really have to think more about a top 10 list though! Oh and clayfighter 63 1/3.

Ah Clayfighter, I knew I had a surpressed memory in there somwhere

tman Registered User

Simpsons Wrestling (PSX)
Italian Job (PSX)
Crysis (PC)
Kane and Lynch (PC)

Erm... That's all that I could come up with... You're right, it is bloody hard to come up with a list of games that you hate!
For the record, I quite liked Clayfighter 2 (?) on the snes

tman said:
Crysis (PC)

I must be the only man in the land who loved Crysis Loved Warhead & am dying for Crysis2 ...although admittedly Im not sure if the old 8800GTX is up to the challenge

Hooligans:storm over europe(or something similarly sh1te!!)(PC)...

Jack burton Registered User

Chronicles of the Sword ( PS1 )

Got a loan of the game when i was younger, I COULDNT ****ING FIND MERLIN ANYWHERE!

I'm getting chest pains just thinking about it!

o1s1n Registered User

This is a list of games I had the misfortune of playing first hand. Either they were bought for me/traded in something fantastic for it or I had the horror of renting them out -

1. Last Battle (MD)
2. Rise of the Robots (MD)
3. Battle of the Ballz (MD)
4. Sword of Sodan (MD)
5. Dirty Challanger (Snes)
6. Lone Soldier (PS1)
7. Battle Arena Toshiden (PS1)
8. Jupiter Strike (PS1)
9. The N64 (We can put in consoles too, right?! )
10. Halo!

jimi_t2 Registered User

I could pick ten for the N64 alone. Road Rash, Superman etc...

Some serious howlers about there though. Jurassic Park on the MD, One of the Alien games on the MD and obvo Rise of the Robots come to mind.

ghostchant Registered User

I love the n64! Completely agree about Ballz though, was terrible! And as bad as Tohshinden was, I did have some fun with it.

jimi_t2 Registered User

ghostchant said:
I love the n64!

As do I. The amount of nonsense that came out for it was disproportionate to the amount of good games for it though.

o1s1n Registered User

jimi_t2 said:
As do I. The amount of nonsense that came out for it was disproportionate to the amount of good games for it though.

Unfortunately the nonsense also included the controller. And the console itself. Awful looking things. Bad design all round.

Retr0gamer Category Moderator

In fairness the Ps2 is a far uglier console than the N64.

It's really tough to list off worst games ever really since I tend to avoid bad games! The two absolute stinkers I can think of though are Dark Castle on the MD and Mercs on the C64.

Retr0gamer said:
In fairness the Ps2 is a far uglier console than the N64.

It's really tough to list off worst games ever really since I tend to avoid bad games! The two absolute stinkers I can think of though are Dark Castle on the MD and Mercs on the C64.

Ooohh Mercs via C64...now that IS bad.

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

The games I disliked the most, the worst games are:
1-Streets of Rage/2/3
2-Golden Axe series
3-Any thing with anything to do with soccer management.
4-Road Rash on the Gameboy
5-Need for Speed 2 on the PS.
6-Formula One '98 on PS
7-Rise of the Robots
8-FFVII
9-Lone Soldier, good one o1s1n, that was pants.
10-Pit Fighter

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!