kehoe1103 Awaiting Email Confirmation

Too many chinese restaurant in town , any good recommend? most important is good service , price is reasonable and GOOD FOOD...

Laserface Registered User

jonny jumbo's. across from the barracks. old skool

never heard this restaurant b4 ,someone told me Uluru r not too bad

19.5V Registered User

kehoe1103 said:
never heard this restaurant b4 ,someone told me Uluru r not too bad

Why would you say this when you just posted in another thread knowing that this isnt open?

al20v Registered User

Kambo's gets my vote. Its more oriental than chinese.

Kambo Oriental Restaurant
Restaurants
Telephone:
051-870727
Address:
Brasscock Centre, Dunmore Road
Waterford Co. Waterford
Ireland.

thomasm Registered User

Best one in town to my mind is Jade Palace. Never had anything other then lovely food there. Bring clients and family from abroad in and they always rave about it

1 person has thanked this post
Joey leBlanc Registered User

ditch the chinese & head straight for Cafe Goa on the Quay (opposite the bus station), it's an Indian & their food is spectacular. U wont be dissapointed.

Joey leBlanc said:
ditch the chinese & head straight for Cafe Goa on the Quay (opposite the bus station), it's an Indian & their food is spectacular. U wont be dissapointed.

I agree with that. I'm a fan of Curry Village on John St too. Both do nice lamb curries.

Joey leBlanc Registered User

dayshah said:
I agree with that. I'm a fan of Curry Village on John St too. Both do nice lamb curries.

I like lamb.. but have never tried a lamb curry. What are they like? I tend to stick with the vegetarian dishes in Cafe Goa. They are so tasty u don't miss the meat!

Joey leBlanc said:
I like lamb.. but have never tried a lamb curry. What are they like? I tend to stick with the vegetarian dishes in Cafe Goa. They are so tasty u don't miss the meat!

Café Goa (I feel very sophisticated when I put a fada on café and Curry Village have similar lamb curries.

The lamb has a bit of 'bite' to it without being tough or chewy. It goes very well with the curry.

traceyjoy Registered User

The chinese up over the ulluru is the nicest in the southeast mmmm delicious chicken balls!!!

Odats Registered User

thomasm said:
Best one in town to my mind is Jade Palace. Never had anything other then lovely food there. Bring clients and family from abroad in and they always rave about it

+1 on the Jade Palace best Chinese restaurant in town by a mile.

LETS BE AVN IT Registered User

Is there any all you can eat restaurants in town?

south Registered User

LETS BE AVN IT said:
Is there any all you can eat restaurants in town?

wongsons on high street €20 all you can eat

I LOVE this restaurant so so much!!!! my friend brought me to this place last night, I thought is self service buffet. After I tried they're foods ,the sauce r so tasty. The 2 litter chinese girls r so funny Hightly recommend wongsons !!!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!