• So-so (0%)
  • Boooooring (3.45%)
  • But im squeamish... :( (0%)
zimovain Registered User

TheDoc said:
You havnt seen?

edited post

Degag Registered User

Fantastic Episode. I just hate the fact that when Jack rang Logans Phone the message said "You have reached the voicemail of President Charles Logan" That makes absolutely no sense. Why would you put that message on your phone if you're an ex-president, what happens if someone rings a wrong number? The personal phone number of the ex-president is on the internet within minutes. Also allowing your number to be on the phone of a terrorist? You wouldn't obviously. Terrible oversight IMO.

cooker3 Registered User

lol, how is it a terrible oversight. What else would he do for a voicemail message.
If someone finds out he can change it, not exactly a big deal.

noodler Registered User

Isn't this the second time Bauer Bugged Logan's phone after abducting him?

Silly Charles.

Degag Registered User

cooker3 said:
lol, how is it a terrible oversight. What else would he do for a voicemail message.
If someone finds out he can change it, not exactly a big deal.

Leave it blank? ie. "You have reached 087xxxxxxx, please leave a message." Not "You have reached the phone of President Charles Logan, please leave a message" Especially if involved in a criminal conspiracy.

Hmmm i assumed they are on a private network and earlier Pavel had to get Logans number from Novakovich

Turtwig Censoring your opinion since you posted

Malty_T said:
Some classic Bauer lines in this episode.
"You dumb bastard, you swallowed it!"

Pavel : Go to Hell!
Bauer : You First!

Sorry for the bumpage but I just saw an old trailer for Goldeneye and it reminded of this thread.
The former one is insanely cool Jack Bauer, but the latter was robbed right out of James Bond's mouth (Goldeneye.) Still though kiefer delivered it better.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!