he needs two days in the bog spreading turf with no food....as a penance for that verbal diahorrea.
It's a spoof
He looks like the bad guy out of "The Saint"
Ah you could have held off for a day or two to see what happens!
Sorry, pretty obvious though. C'mon the "I don't like to use the term rider" bit, not to mention the fact that he dislikes the objectivisation of an object?
Plus it's in then description
Anyone familiar with the likes of Catherine McKinnon will recognise this as satire. I thought it was hilarious at first but soon after the half-way mark I found that parodies of pseudo-Marxist post modern academic twaddle can be as tedious as the original. (As a culchie who spent every summer footing turf on the bog, I like the sound of ArraMusha's prescription for this condition).
The Ten Commandments of Bicycle Porn:
1. Frame section shall not exceed rim section, but rim section shall not exceed twice the frame section.
2. Front and rear rim sections must be equal except on TT bikes where they must be unequal.
3. Gearing must not be lower than 39x23.
4. Carbon fibre components look good on on a metal frame, but the reverse is generally not true.
5. Titanium frames must not be painted; carbon frames must be painted (with certain exemptions for unidirectional finish).
6. Bicycles must always be photographed from the drive side, with cranks horizontal and a large gear selected.
7. Quick release skewers must be horizontal and positioned to give the impression of being blown backwards by speed.
8. Gear shifters must be vertical; saddle must be horizontal.
9. No more than 5mm of spacers may appear above or below the stem.
10. Handlebar tape must match saddle colour.