Going to move this to the main TV forum, Elmo.
The TV Awards forum is mainly for our annual awards (starting about this time next month!)
I have been posting all of the award in awards???? What makes this one different?
I can move it back, but I think it would get more traffic here?
Up to you, I don't mind.
The nominees for the Favourite Irish TV Show are depressing. They should rename that one the 'Less sh*tty Irish show', which as far as I was concerned was The Afternoon Show.
Some awful turkeys are nominated
Yeah who thought up those cateogies? Most glamorous? Gimme a break. Also the best Irish presenter nominees...ugh.
Can't recall a time when Irish TV was so devoid of creativity and likeable personalities.
Thank goodness for the football coverage.
It didn't really deserve the post TBH.
THE WINNERS of THE 2010 WALKERS TVNOW AWARDS
1. Walkers Favourite Soap Family
The Dingles - Emmerdale
2. Walkers Favourite Drama
3. Walkers Favourite Documentary
Impact - Tragedy on Irish Roads
4. Walkers Favourite Newcomer to Irish TV
Sean Munsjane - Xposé
5. Favourite Reality TV Show
6. Favourite Male Soap Star
Tony Tormey – Fair City
7. Favourite News/Current Affairs Presenter
8. Favourite Weather Presenter
9. Favourite Female Soap Star
10. Irelands most Glamorous TV Star – Sponsored by Krystle Nightclub & Bar Glenda Gilson
11. Favourite Sports Presenter
12. Favourite Irish TV Show
The Late Late Show
13. Irelands Favourite Soap Award
14. Irelands Favourite TV Show EVER – Sponsored by the Sunday World
15. Favourite Male TV Presenter
16. Favourite Female TV Presenter
17. Soap legend award –
William (Bill) Roache- Coronation Street
18. Inaugural Hall of Fame Award -
Catch them tonight on TV3
who in the name of god edited this show? It's like they stuck a 5 yr old cretin in a room with 2 video recorders. And I thought RTE were bad....
Micheal O'Doherty is presenting.
The boys were just on; absolute brilliant performance.
I flicked over twice to see what was happening on the awards show - and the two times Glenda was speaking and her left arm wouldn't stop hitting of her side mad looking altogether
Was it just me or was Kathryn Thomas p**sed when she accepted her award? Loved her line about Johnny Ronan or whatever his name is, the look on Rosanna's face!
ya i noticed that about glenda's arm too!!everytime she spoke-the ****in arm would start moving.i pointed it out to my boyfriend and then we just couldnt stop laughing everytime she started!!
and as for kathryn's speech!!classic.what a legend!the look on glenda and rosanna's face was priceless.