Timmywalldo Banned

and which is your favourite and why

1 person has thanked this post
Riddle101 Registered User

My top 10

Nothing Else Matters- This was the first Metallica song I listened to and what got me into Metallica, and imo their best despite what some Metallica fans might say about people who like the Black Album

One- Hardcore man, just hardcore. It was also the second song I heard so that's also a given

Welcome Home(Sanitarium)- This was a late song that I started listening to, but I bought the Master of Puppets album pretty late anyway. Good song and I also love some of the covers that were done by Anthrax and Corey Taylor

Sad But True- Just love the song, is all I can say

Master of Puppets- Another late song as said above but I have to admit, at first I wasn't sure about the song but it actually grew on me and became one of my favourites

Enter Sandman- Definately has to be on my list. Just great

The Unforgiven 2- Love all 3 of them but this one is my favourite of them

The Unforgiven- I think it deserves to get onto my list all the same

Seek and Destroy-Love it

Harvester- Gotta go with Harvester as my last, it's an awesome song

3 people have thanked this post

Oh FFS.

There is more music out there than fcukin Metallica.

Mods,would it be possible to have a Metallica super thread where everything can be stored.Its a near weekly thing at this stage that some inane thread is started about them,enough is enough surely.

11 people have thanked this post
Timmywalldo Banned

nedtheshed said:
Oh FFS.

Mods,would it be possible to have a Metallica super thread where everything can be stored.Its a near weekly thing at this stage that some inane thread is started about them,enough is enough surely.

Can yee make a tread on weight lifting while yer at it

Riddle101 Registered User

nedtheshed said:
Oh FFS.

Nobody's stopping anyone from creating threads about other bands. In fact I think there should be a thread done for a different band each week. My opinion of course.

2 people have thanked this post
Somnus Moderator

We could do with a Metallica super thread though.

I'd personally be more likely to go in and read it than 2 or 3 seperate Metallica related threads.

What do you say Malice? You seemed like you were gonna start one a while back.

I agree but my point is that Metallica threads are always cropping up,a super thread would allieviate this,ya know.

kdave Registered User

nedtheshed said:
Oh FFS.

Insane is a mighty strong word to be usin for a metallica thread

nedtheshed said:
Oh FFS.

kdave said:
Insane is a mighty strong word to be usin for a metallica thread

Joey the lips Stealing Hugs Chasing Kisses

I dont have particular fav's cause I love them all depending on the mood

but my fav album is the black album.

1 person has thanked this post
fartmaster Registered User

yes another Metallica thread get in there face it all you haters Metallica ARE the greatest metal and heres the songs to prove it....

Blackened
Master of Puppets
For Who the Bells Tolls
Fade to Black
The Unforgiven
To Live is To die
Dyers Eve
One
Orion
The Call of Ktulu

D.Q Registered User

yeah, but Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning and And Justice for all are ****.

....am i doing this right?

fartmaster Registered User

DieselQueen said:
yeah, but Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning and And Justice for all are ****.

....am i doing this right?

no no no your doing it arsedways ffs

3 people have thanked this post
Mental Mickey Registered User

fartmaster said:
yes another Metallica thread get in there face it all you haters Metallica ARE the greatest metal and heres the songs to prove it....

Blackened
Master of Puppets
For Who the Bells Tolls
Fade to Black
The Unforgiven
To Live is To die
Dyers Eve
One
Orion
The Call of Ktulu

Strictly speaking, they aren't songs, as they have no lyrics in them!

fartmaster said:

Im far from a Metallica hater and I would hazard a guess that Ive been listening to them longer than you have been alive given your just super funny user name,what I hate is pointless threads like this one.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!