WoollyRedHat Registered User

Bump, any chance of this happening soon?

It's nowhere on the development plan to be completely honest

WoollyRedHat Registered User

That's a shame, it would a handy additional feature, and smaller boards than this have a multiple video embedding configuration

I'm afraid we've got bigger tasks on our hands than implementing multi-video embedding plugins for software that's going away soon.

Any chance of adding youtube embed button to the quick reply box... I know I'm being very very lazy here

smash said:
Any chance of adding youtube embed button to the quick reply box... I know I'm being very very lazy here

There is a chance, but it falls under your previous request too - not that urgent

Matt Simis Registered User

Boards.ie: Danny said:
I'm afraid we've got bigger tasks on our hands than implementing multi-video embedding plugins for software that's going away soon.

So its been a year and one month.. has whatever "software" thats going away been done and can Vimeo integration (which is surely "off the shelf") be added to the Roadmap?

A year and a month on, and we're down to two developers but still making progress in removing vBulletin. You'll know when we migrate away from vBulletin since a lot of things will be different, and not just in a new-skin type of way

It's still on our list of things we'd like to implement but the status of this feature hasn't changed I'm afraid.

Danny

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!