metoyouxxx Registered User

Just wondering will shops be open tomorrow????

south Registered User

don't think so

I thought they where. Hmm. There is always someone who will open anyways.

iseegirls Registered User

City Square is closed anyway folks - thank god!!!

ec18 Registered User

superquinn is open

wmpdd3 Registered User

Tesco Ardkeen is open 10 - 6 , worst luck.... working.

pommers Registered User

wmpdd3 said:

Yeah and if people stopped shopping on these days people like you would not be working!!! Easter Sunday and Christmas Day all shops should be closed,2 days out of the whole year please stay away from the shops!!!!!!!!!

1 person has thanked this post
suirfire Registered User

wmpdd3 said:

Tesco Tramore CLOSED yippie day off enjoy lol

What sort of shop?

Most little shops will be open.

wmpdd3 Registered User

pommers said:
Yeah and if people stopped shopping on these days people like you would not be working!!! Easter Sunday and Christmas Day all shops should be closed,2 days out of the whole year please stay away from the shops!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, I always get the person who travels into the shop, to complain how the store shouldn't be open!!!

It ended up being more busy than a usual Sunday. Some people had even came from Dungarven for the day

So you can take it most shops will be open next easter Sunday based on Today.

Beeker Moderator

pommers said:
Easter Sunday and Christmas Day all shops should be closed,2 days out of the whole year please stay away from the shops!!!!!!!!!

Why? not everyone is a Christian. These are Christian holidays but just normal days to everyone else. If you are a Christian and don't want to shop on these days well fine, don't, but allow to choice to others.

1 person has thanked this post
allthedoyles Registered User

I see the Bookies are open once again on Easter Sunday ...............have been closed on this day the last few years .

lertsnim Registered User

The more shops that are open the merrier. I don't see why Easter Sunday should be any different.

wmpdd3 Registered User

I think shops should be closed Easter Sunday. Though I refuse to shop on a Sunday anyway and haven't in decades.....and I'm not Christian.

5 year zombie thread........must be a record

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!