minidazzler Registered User
#106

Abitar said:
Youcould ease her into it without her realising. Take her off somewhere for a drive and a 'cuddle' a few times to non-dogging areas. Then a couple of weeks later, whisk her off to one of the dogging hot spots 'unknowingly' and see if she takes the bait


I'm a sly bitch, aren't I?


Sly like a kangaroo!

alwaysadub Registered User
#107

quicklickpaddy said:
are the dogging spots generally "make out creek" material or more like dark alleys? viewpoint up the mountains past rathfarnham is THE make out creek of dublin. its a carpark that looks out and you can see the whole of dublin and the lights (how romantic). you always get foggy windows and rocking cars there but about half the time its just the boyz shhhhhhtallin it up there pulling handbrakes in early nineties japanese hatchbacks.



There's a very popular place in Galway for it that's a beach car park-turns into a totally different place at night

I really must take a trip up the road to viewpoint some night, just for the craic-didn't know bout that,i've obviously been away from Dublin for too long

BraziliaNZ Banned
#108

Abitar said:
Youcould ease her into it without her realising. Take her off somewhere for a drive and a 'cuddle' a few times to non-dogging areas. Then a couple of weeks later, whisk her off to one of the dogging hot spots 'unknowingly' and see if she takes the bait


I'm a sly bitch, aren't I?


Inventive though, good stuff, poor girl doesn't know what's in store for her

1 person has thanked this post
quicklickpaddy Registered User
#109

alwaysadub said:
There's a very popular place in Galway for it that's a beach car park-turns into a totally different place at night

I really must take a trip up the road to viewpoint some night, just for the craic-didn't know bout that,i've obviously been away from Dublin for too long


oh its.... magical

#110

minidazzler said:
Sly like a kangaroo!

Shurup you.
BraziliaNZ said:
Inventive though, good stuff, poor girl doesn't know what's in store for her

Well if it all went tits up you could play the dumb card and say you didn't realise. You can't lose here really.

1 person has thanked this post
ballsymchugh Registered User
#111

i just googled dogging in ireland and clicked on dublin.

http://www.swing4ireland.com/dublin-dogging-locations.html

does anyone know where the zohan is?
i'll try not to park near any red lorries in car parks anymore either!

alwaysadub Registered User
#112

ballsymchugh said:
i just googled dogging in ireland and clicked on dublin.

http://www.swing4ireland.com/dublin-dogging-locations.html

does anyone know where the zohan is?
i'll try not to park near any red lorries in car parks anymore either!


There's quite a lot of place i know very well there,and didn't realise that went on there. Won't be parking in them spots in the dark anymore collecting someone-god knows who i'd meet.

If this thread is suddenly locked,we'll know why

1 person has thanked this post
#113

Anyone up for a spot of dogging?

thekid01 Registered User
#114

anyone around in the waterford area up for some dogging ?

#115

thekid01 said:
anyone around in the waterford area up for some dogging ?


Sure, il be there in ten.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!