ScumLord Moderator
#1

I'm beginning to get a bit pissed off with all this talk of immigration. All these people are in effect abandoning they're communities, families and country, they're leaving this state to the corrupt money hungry "fat cats" that they're complaining about so much. Whatever happened to the fighting Irish, no ones prepared to make a stand for this country instead they flee with their tails between their legs.

Is it really the government that is to blame when we do nothing to stand in their way?

#2

ScumLord said:
All these people are in effect abandoning they're communities, families and country,


I'm not losing sleep over anyone leaving. I don't care. Good luck to them.

4 people have thanked this post
LD 50 Registered User
#3

But what can we, the people, do?

Collie D Registered User
#4

If somebody can't get a job here you can't really blame them for heading off somewhere else.
Although, I kind of see where you;re coming from. I get annoyed by those who get their free education here (I know there are reg fees etc before anyone points it out) and then shag off and complain about how sh*t Ireland is and how great it is in Canada, Australia, Baghdad...

Raggaroo Registered User
#5

ScumLord said:
I'm beginning to get a bit pissed off with all this talk of immigration. All these people are in effect abandoning they're communities, families and country, they're leaving this state to the corrupt money hungry "fat cats" that they're complaining about so much. Whatever happened to the fighting Irish, no ones prepared to make a stand for this country instead they flee with their tails between their legs.

Is it really the government that is to blame when we do nothing to stand in their way?


Possibly thay are EMIGRATING to avoid being called immigrants !!!!!!

29 people have thanked this post
galwayrush Registered User
#6

Maybe they would prefer to move to a country where they can get work. have a better health service and dignity.

#7

I blame after hours, when people complain here, someone responds saying "if you don't like living here then leave"......I think these people have been following the advice

Collie D Registered User
#8

Raggaroo said:
Possibly thay are EMIGRATING to avoid being called immigrants !!!!!!


Emmigrating even?

3 people have thanked this post
Iamxavier Registered User
#9

If I chose to go to another country to find work, I am considered a traitor? I am abandoning my country, community, family and friends? Fcuk that, I am not sitting on my hole waiting for work to land on my lap, nore am I going to sit around this kip to wait for the government to act on the job crisis and do their fcuking jobs. I'm out of here as soon as I possibly can. I just hope my plans work out.

12 people have thanked this post
#10

Well if they stay here and draw the dole its just gonna cost the country even more so best of luck to all of them and I hope they are afforded the opportunity to come back and contribute to society in better times.

ejmaztec Registered User
#11

Collie D said:
Emmigrating even?


That's the trouble at the moment, people don't know whether they're coming or going.

7 people have thanked this post
#12

Collie D said:
Emmigrating even?

no, im pretty sure its emigrating

5 people have thanked this post
brianthebard Registered User
#13

ScumLord said:
I'm beginning to get a bit pissed off with all this talk of immigration. All these people are in effect abandoning they're communities, families and country, they're leaving this state to the corrupt money hungry "fat cats" that they're complaining about so much. Whatever happened to the fighting Irish, no ones prepared to make a stand for this country instead they flee with their tails between their legs.

Is it really the government that is to blame when we do nothing to stand in their way?


This has been happening for 200 odd years now, the last couple of decades bucked the trend for a little while but now we're back to normal.

2 people have thanked this post
bigeasyeah Registered User
#14

Crap thread.

2 people have thanked this post
bazmaiden Registered User
#15

brianthebard said:
This has been happening for 200 odd years now, the last couple of decades bucked the trend for a little while but now we're back to normal.


our main export

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!