Ledger Registered User
#1,501

I cant see the logic in moving it from Sunday to Friday, from a night they need to try and get people in to another which is not as bad.

People will always try to get more for their money, so they will just end up drinking way more than they can handle, making more work for the staff and possibly the emergency services. So reckless it's unbelievable.

2 people have thanked this post
#1,502

Uh oh....

Check out their page now...

*hides*

#1,503

Is Wednesday the 3 for €10 deal in Masons?

STIG83 Registered User
#1,504

abouttobebanned said:
Uh oh....

Check out their page now...

*hides*


They must have been reading this!!

#1,505

a few brendan mccanns in this thread!

Ledger Registered User
#1,506

Reading the comments is interesting, anyone else think it funny that one of them is holding two wine bottles im her pic

AdMMM Registered User
#1,507

I'd imagine the begrudgers were their competitors and the authorities. This thread only highlighted the risks of such a promotion and the points that were well made here would have been the same points that other interested parties would have been making in private.

Mooley22 Registered User
#1,508

Ledger said:
Reading the comments is interesting, anyone else think it funny that one of them is holding two wine bottles im her pic

I think its funnier that you class bulmers light as a wine

Sully Moderator
#1,509

kkdela6 said:
a few brendan mccanns in this thread!


To be fair, it seems the only place where people can vent and complain (rightly or wrongly) without being censored. I for one welcome that while the forum may have certain rules, its fairly open to let people discuss and rant if need be without having their post removed because it doesn't match with the others views. Hence, a discussion board.

I personally dislike the complaining, the ranting and the bitching about everything nightlife here from people and there is a fair share of bias and people hiding behind usernames for other clubs/pubs and venues. I think that's disappointing alright and in some circumstances, its expected (but, met with bans when it oversteps the mark).

Its great if Feedback sees a change in how a venue operates. But no, they can't force or cause an idea to be shelved.

#1,510

oh i fully agree sully, but if this thread is really one of the contributions to the cancellation of the deal, then its really not fair on the people who were looking forward to it.

who knows. they could possibly be dodging a bullet too

Sully Moderator
#1,511

kkdela6 said:
oh i fully agree sully, but if this thread is really one of the contributions to the cancellation of the deal, then its really not fair on the people who were looking forward to it.

who knows. they could possibly be dodging a bullet too


I'd say if anything, they were testing the waters. It was never set in stone IMO.

I can't see the same few people here managing to change how they operate. I'd say it was a collective few but Facebook isn't reliable source of information if what people are reporting about comments being removed is true.

#1,512

to quote their facebook page;

What do you think!!!????
Every SUNDAY NIGHT 30 euro Entry and an open Bar all Night LONG!!!
THATS 3 hours of an open bar!! 10pm-1am


id say your dead right sully. they were clearly looking to see what people thought, and didnt actually have it fully planned or anything.

Ledger Registered User
#1,513

Mooley22 said:
I think its funnier that you class bulmers light as a wine


Oops haha

Adyx Registered User
#1,514

Noel2k9 said:
Is Wednesday the 3 for €10 deal in Masons?


Yes, although last Monday and Thursday were also 3 for €10. Don't know if that's permanent though. There is also a selection of drinks available at 3 for €10 on Fridays and Saturdays (and presumably Sundays).

1 person has thanked this post
#1,515

Adyx said:
Yes, although last Monday and Thursday were also 3 for €10. Don't know if that's permanent though. There is also a selection of drinks available at 3 for €10 on Fridays and Saturdays (and presumably Sundays).


Thanks!

I was just wondering because my schools' grad night is this Wednesday so we'll be off out and sure 3 for €10 is always an added bonus!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!