tierney2 Registered User

O'Neills Factory Shop
(Rear of Panelling Shop)
Longmile Road
Walkinstown
Dublin 12
Phone: 00353 1429 3548
Ok is it worth going to or is it even open?

An Citeog Registered User

Yeah, it's open 10am-4:15pm Monday-Saturday and 12pm-4:45pm on Sundays.

As to whether it's worth a look, it depends on what you're looking for. It's good for getting shorts, socks etc and they've a decent enough bargain section with plenty of training gear and older jerseys.

3 people have thanked this post
tierney2 Registered User

Yeah just looking for selection of socks and togs.
Might pay it a visit.

Gingy Registered User

There's a bucket of socks for €1.27. You will find the maddest colours in there. Some of my mates have 'brown and orange' or 'purple and green' GAA socks.

Go to the older ladies behind the till and you can ALWAYS talk them down on price. I was there last year and there was a Derry jersey for €40, bit of sweet talking the old ones show some leg and we eventually paid €15 for it!

tipp_Gunner Registered User

Can you get you local club shirt from there too?

Here's another thing, someone told me that the factory rejects are sold off cheap such as a perfect shirt with perhaps minor detail like county name mis-spelt. Is that true?

Gingy
There's a bucket of socks for €1.27. You will find the maddest colours in there. Some of my mates have 'brown and orange' or 'purple and green' GAA socks.

Ha ha brown and orange. Imagine starting a gaa club and incorporating them colours. brilliant!

Leroy Lita Registered User

planning on going to the factory shop after christmas.
whats it like in terms of cheap jerseys? is it all county stuff or is there club stuff there too?

byhookorbycrook Moderator

Very little club stuff, you find some mad odds and ends but not a great chance of finding your own club tbh.

corcaighabu92 Registered User

Is there a similar one in Cork by any chance.

Leroy Lita Registered User

byhookorbycrook said:
Very little club stuff, you find some mad odds and ends but not a great chance of finding your own club tbh.

not really looking for my own club jersey, just a few random club jerseys. like whod the have the club jersey from the big Dublin clubs? eg ballyboden, kilmacud etc?

also, can you get jerseys up there that are dirt cheap? maybe they might just have a mistake or 2 on em

theoneeyedman Registered User

Was there last week....best value was a large selction of yellow and black t-shirts with 5-in-a-row on them...........

1 person has thanked this post

Oneills shop in Cork???

dcr22B Registered User

corcaighabu92 said:
Oneills shop in Cork???

Je crois que il n'existe pas

or in your native tongue

No boi!

2 people have thanked this post
tipp_Gunner Registered User

theoneeyedman said:
Was there last week....best value was a large selction of yellow and black t-shirts with 5-in-a-row on them...........

Must pick up one of them. Will be a lifetime reminder of how stupid and presumptuous human beings can be

dcr22B said:
Je crois que il n'existe pas

or in your native tongue

No boi!

C'est dommage. Je voulais acheter un peu de ces choses bon marché et je doute se rendra à Dublin maintenant.

comeraghs Registered User

Azzurri have a factory shop in Kilcohan in Waterford city .... might be worth a gander if you are down round these parts

www.azzurri.ie

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!