Tango Alpha 51 Registered User

Yes Limerick has 3 of the standard PTS buses. Student Paramedics do not drive these or crew these. Separate grade of staff with different uniform employed for this.

adam88 Registered User

Tango Alpha 51 said:
Yes Limerick has 3 of the standard PTS buses. Student Paramedics do not drive these or crew these. Separate grade of staff with different uniform employed for this.

I thought that alright but I'm nearly sure I see a blue tip getting out of one of them at the out patients at the regional.

flazio Registered User

They'd hardly be using them for defensive driving training would they?

coolmoose Registered User

They would on occasion be crewed by staff other than the PTS grade that normally crew them. They may also occasionally be used as an inter-station transport for relief staff when not being used for PTS functions (e.g. weekends, nights etc.)

superserg78 Registered User

anymore word on those who did the recent interviews?

bud6 Registered User

if you're referring to the guys from 2010 who were invited recently, then no, not at least for me, letters for interview were to be issued w/c 11/6/2012 so fingers crossed that there's post that's not junk and not a bill this week. It's been a long time since that test in 2010 and i had forgotten about it til the text came in. Nice surprise :-)

STANDCLEAR!!! Registered User

The new panel shouldn't be to long till started with a bit of luck! ..........can't wait too go through the selection process again.......must polish the suit up! :-p

bud6 Registered User

adam88 said:
Was just talkin to a lad there. He's just been called for interviews with the aim to form a new para class. Apparently he did the aptitude test back in 2010 and its only now that there doing the interviews for the lads that got very low down on the aptitude test

hi adam88, did you hear anything since from that lad? just wondering if anyone else from 2010 aptitude tests had recent contact from HR in Manorhamilton. Thanks

adam88 Registered User

bud6 said:
hi adam88, did you hear anything since from that lad? just wondering if anyone else from 2010 aptitude tests had recent contact from HR in Manorhamilton. Thanks

No all I know is that he was contacted inviting him to fill in that pre-interview booklet, that's all I heard, I did hear a rumour that there only doing enough to fill the remainder of the class and that then there will be a new panel being formed

1 person has thanked this post
bud6 Registered User

Thanks adam88. I have been reading through this thread and it seems to be a long process. I wonder how many are needed to fill the class and how many were invited to stage 2 - any info? you seem to be in the know! It's awful having to wait and see if the letter is going to arrive.

bud6 Registered User

Got email earlier stating that interview letter went out in todays post so we'll see what comes 2moro. It's a relief just to know that

Papp9 Registered User

So does mean they will advertise, for this new panel, this year or as needs be ?

bud6 said:
Got email earlier stating that interview letter went out in todays post so we'll see what comes 2moro. It's a relief just to know that

Mod Note - No Text Speak please

bud6 said:

Any update bud6?

any word on whats happening with the current panel?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!