Fergus_ Registered User
#2,806

Got sucked back into Home and Away after years of absense.

God help me

Fergus_ Registered User
#2,807

EDIT: Somehow double posted >_>

Conor108 Registered User
#2,808

Even though NBC cancel everything, this looks great!

1 person has thanked this post
soccymonster Registered User
#2,809

EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION EUROVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!

Oh My Gawwwwwwwd, I'm so excited!!

6 people have thanked this post
Slow Show Registered User
#2,810

I seem to have missed this being advertised on TV but...

Apparently it's a reality TV show about a group of woman who 'shop and lunch their days away before spending their evenings sipping cocktails'. Oh my God, if any foreign person ever decides to try get a glimpse into Irish life and somehow ends up watching TV3...God help us all.

(looking forward to watch it though....)

Conor108 Registered User
#2,811

Despite being directed by David Schwimmer, aka Ross from Friends, this was really good!

1 person has thanked this post
Mollikins Registered User
#2,812

Conor108 said:
Despite being directed by David Schwimmer, aka Ross from Friends, this was really good!

I saw that too and was impressed by it. Didn't think Ross could direct!

I'm currently obsessed with House. Just over halfway through Season 4. I just love the banter between House and Wilson atm.

QueenOfLeon Registered User
#2,813

Mollikins said:
I'm currently obsessed with House. Just over halfway through Season 4. I just love the banter between House and Wilson atm.

I'm just about to watch Season 8 Ep 15. Only another 7 episodes to go til the end of the show

Mollikins Registered User
#2,814

QueenOfLeon said:
I'm just about to watch Season 8 Ep 15. Only another 7 episodes to go til the end of the show

I hate when things end too.

I guess its better that they end when things are going well than when viewing figures are down and interest it the programme has disappeared.

The last episode I watched was
Spoiler (Show)
. I wanted to know the actresses name and went on her wiki page and read things I didn’t want to read so now I’ve spoiled things on myself.

I’ve been neglecting my other usuals like The Mentalist, New Girl and Awake because I’m so obsessed with House.

Also the Criminal Minds season finale was amazing.
So going to miss Emily though.

Lawliet Moderator
#2,815

I haven't watched House in so long, it use to be my favorite show but I sort of stopped watching after

Spoiler (Show)
. I really must catch up on it though

#2,816

House finale was good, but

Spoiler (Show)

marko93 Registered User
#2,817

Just watched Safe House, recommend ya'll give it a watch. Was absolutely fantastic.

#2,818

FUCK

I completely forgot about Desperate Housewives! I'm such a tit! I only started watching it cos my housemates did too, and the one week I have to remember it independently...

But...
Never fear, RTE Player is here!

QueenOfLeon Registered User
#2,819

I've now seen every episode of House except the last one. I don't want to watch it! I've been watching recaps and reading articles and now I feel like watching the whole thing again...I don't want it to end!

Aisling(",) Registered User
#2,820

Prometheus is not half as good as its hyped up to be.im not a huge fan of the alien franchise but I liked the trailers.it wasn't
Terrible but its not one is recommend or ever watch again out of choice.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!