johndb Registered User

There is a clothing item I went to purchase on Amazon.com, but when I proceeded to checkout it tells me they don't deliver to my Irish address? Anyone have more success here.

MagicMarker Banned

Kinda answered your own question there....

1 person has thanked this post
spurious Category Moderator

Amazon.com certainly deliver items such as CDs and books to Ireland, but perhaps there are different rules for clothing.
I've found on ebay and the like that some US sellers seem very afraid (or unable) to ship outside their own country.

Is the item direct from amazon.com or through a seller? Is it very large/heavy?

johndb Registered User

It's just a sweatshirt direct from Amazon.

_Whimsical_ Registered User

Not going to happen unfortunately.They won't ship clothing.You'd be better looking for the same top elsewhere.Maybe eBay perhaps.

Amazon.com will sell shoes if I remember correctly.Maybe turn your attentions toward your feet for less disappointment

stephenodea01 Registered User

But us there any other websites like parcel motel that will ship to a US address then to ireland?

thanks,
have you tried any of them personally?

brightspark Registered User

No, never needed to yet.

Handy having relations in USA

ok thanks for the webistes. ya your lucky having family over there

recipio Registered User

stephenodea01 said:
But us there any other websites like parcel motel that will ship to a US address then to ireland?

Been done to death on here. If you're not happy with the search results I'd recommend www.shipito.com as the best of the bunch. The problem is that its usually not worth it for low value items. Use USPS as the item might sneak through without the dreaded 23% vat on everything.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!