old_aussie Registered User

And the Bilderburg Group controlls the Rothschilds

namloc1980 Registered User

Truthrevolution said:
Just watching the news there i thought i was hearing things, but apparently RTE have exposed a link between NAMA and the Rothschild family.I will post a video of the 9 o clock news below, at 17:00 minutes they talk about a loan given to the Rothschilds from bank of Ireland(which comes under NAMA scrutiny), then in an ironic twist it will be the Rothschilds who will be giving "financial advice" to the agency.....

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1068009

That Rothschilds investment bank are advising on NAMA has been public knowledge for some time. So RTE have not "exposed a link" other than information that is already out there.

Truthrevolution Registered User

namloc1980 said:
That Rothschilds investment bank are advising on NAMA has been public knowledge for some time. So RTE have not "exposed a link" other than information that is already out there.

Yes Uprising pointed that out already

I'd be very "skeptical" about that considering it's prolly the mainstream media feeding "lies" as usual.

TokenWhite Registered User

kryogen said:
Powerful family, behind many of the worlds largest backs etc.

were excellent in the war with Napolean, they had their scouts go the front lines, they reported England were going to win the war, the Rothschild family put it out tha France were winning, the stock market plummited and the Rothschilds bought everything of value for a steal of a price, of course when news came through that England had indeed been victorious they had more money then God as the stock prices of all they had acquired went back up

so goes the story anyway

Sorry, but feel an obligation to correct this because it paints a fairly negative image to anyone thats never heard of the rothschilds before, which is only heightened if people genuinely believe that such corruption controls financial and educational institiutions. Sure, they may deserve it, ( I don't know enough about them to say one way or the other) but not based on fallacies.

Found this quote on wiki, but its lifted directly from a book I've read call Ascent of Money by respected financial historian Niall Ferguson. Apparently, iirc, british victory at Waterloo almost ruined them.

'In what has been described as one of the most audacious moves in financial history, Nathan immediately bought up the entire government bond market, for what at the time seemed an excessively high price, before waiting two years, then selling the bonds on the crest of short bounce in the market in 1817 for a 40% profit. Given the sheer power of leverage the Rothschild family had at its disposal, this profit was an enormous sum.'

He bought the bonds after the oucome of the war had been made public.

Truthrevolution Registered User

Heres an interesting 25 minute documentary which exposes how the Rothschilds rose to industrial power, how they gained control of the worlds banking system, their influence within government and royalty, their grip on society today in which they own the media and television networks, oil refineries, gold mint production as well as the main banks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F4IGwuKdUQ&NR=1

1 person has thanked this post
Torakx Registered User

old_aussie said:

I actually thought it was the other way around ^^ i could be wrong though.
I had figured the Rothchilds had been around for hundreds of years and wouldnt allow a small group like bilderberg to control there actions.
I was of the mind the rothchilds,rockefellers,royalty all over the world etc ran the different groups who controlled bilderberg members.
But its really a guess just has been my idea of what might be happening behind the scenes.

Mac daddy Registered User

The Bilderburg Group was created in 1954 the Rothschild family have been around since the 1700s.

I doubt it very much that the bilderburg group controls the Rothshilds familiy, however I would suspect they are some of the key members that attend the meetings every single year, along with various ministers and presidents and other banking figures and the Rockefeller family members.

The Rothschilds have always been involved with goverments and always will be, I would be more concerned about the Goldman Sachs being involved with the government bonds!

Rothchild would seem to me like a better prospect than the previous advisers. Who have an real and proven past in conspiracy like the whole Enron business.

The current Rothchild conspiracies are just a hang-over from the Nazi propaganda films of yore IMO.

Torakx Registered User

studiorat said:
Rothchild would seem to me like a better prospect than the previous advisers. Who have an real and proven past in conspiracy like the whole Enron business.

The current Rothchild conspiracies are just a hang-over from the Nazi propaganda films of yore IMO.

Who was the previous advisors that have been replaced or superseded?

Mac daddy Registered User

studiorat said:

The Rothschilds are key players in the international carbon credit trading market, they are also a strong follower and promoter of the fraudulent global warning campaign.

And you think we would be better off with them?

Merrill Lynch. Who lost about 11billion dollah in the same year

Mac daddy said:
The Rothschilds are key players in the international carbon credit trading market, they are also a strong follower and promoter of the fraudulent global warning campaign.

And you think we would be better off with them?

Better off than Merrill Lynch.

Do you mean the climate change denial lobbists that Exxon Mobil and Phillip Morris were funding?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2006/sep/19/ethicalliving.g2

Biggest Oil company in the world pays off 124 different "scientific" lobby groups with billions, to prove global warming was a fraud. I don't think the Rothschilds were involved. Let me know if they were...

Torakx Registered User

Possible link between rothchilds advice and Merill Lynch?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/6924956/Rothschild-multi-million-payday-from-Rusal-float.html

"Mr Rothschild and Mr Deripaska are thought to have started a relationship in 2003 when Mr Deripaska had been refused entry to the United States, for which the State Department has never given a reason. He turned to two of the UK's best-connected bankers - Lord Jacob Rothschild and his son Nat for advice on how to lift it"

"With the loan secured, Mr Deripaska was able to attractive investment from global heavyweight banks including Merrill Lynch that would enable him to buy out the stakes in Rusal of oligarchs Boris Berezovsky and Chelsea FC owner Roman Abramovich, giving him full control of the world's largest aluminium producer."

Its a bit vague as to the connection.But it honestly wouldnt suprise me if they were both playing the market off itself to gain profits and taking turns raping Ireland.
Maybe someone with better researching skills than me can have some input here as to wether they are connected.

uprising2 Registered User

old_aussie said:

It's the other way round.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!