CJhaughey Registered User
#46

Pics finally uploaded.

Attachments
K3.jpg
Odysseus Registered User
#47

Do you still have some left? I'm looking for another 2 kits if they are still available.

CJhaughey Registered User
#48

Odysseus said:
Do you still have some left? I'm looking for another 2 kits if they are still available.

Yes, I still have some kits if you want them.

Odysseus Registered User
#49

CJhaughey said:
Yes, I still have some kits if you want them.


Sound, would you hold two please, with the bank holiday and all it will be mid week before the cash arrives, but defo want 2 more.

CJhaughey Registered User
#50

Odysseus
I received payment today. Thanks.
Your two kits are going out this afternoon.

Odysseus Registered User
#51

CJhaughey said:
Odysseus
I received payment today. Thanks.
Your two kits are going out this afternoon.


Thanks mate, I let you know when they arrive.

vermin hunter Registered User
#52

cj cash in the post today you should have it tuseday

CJhaughey Registered User
#53

vermin hunter said:
cj cash in the post today you should have it tuseday

Great, I'll let you know when it arrives.

vermin hunter Registered User
#54

thanx cj

Odysseus Registered User
#55

CJhaughey said:
Odysseus
I received payment today. Thanks.
Your two kits are going out this afternoon.


I got them this monrning cheers mate. Two more lads in work are after some, so I'll be send you the cash for two more tomorrow.

vermin hunter Registered User
#56

got them kits today thanx cj spot on

Feidhlim Dignan Registered User
#57

ill take one of these, pm me your address and ill send on the money

CJhaughey Registered User
#58

Odysseus said:
I got them this monrning cheers mate. Two more lads in work are after some, so I'll be send you the cash for two more tomorrow.

Your stuff has gone out this morning.

Odysseus Registered User
#59

CJhaughey said:
Your stuff has gone out this morning.


Cheers.

Odysseus Registered User
#60

CJhaughey said:
Your stuff has gone out this morning.


I got them in the post this morning. Thanks CJ

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!