SEXTC Registered User

Hey Im a broke student living at home!! Ive recently become involved with a mad woman who must have sex all the time. Im obviously very happy, just adjusting, basically she is an au pair living with family. Her place is a no go, my house is always full of family nosing around. All hotels in Dublin appear to be around 40-50e at best for the night which is steep, this relationship is burning a serious hole in my pocket but its the greatest thing ever. How can I continue it without resorting to crime?? Im being genuine here, any tips/bargain hotels?? Is there sex hotels in Dublin? Hostels with private rooms?

All suggestions and attacks much appreciated....

2 people have thanked this post
Stark Registered User

3 people have thanked this post
phill106 Registered User

the toilets of your local fast food outlet! classy!

Freemasonry Registered User

My house, threesome, all night. w or w/o cameras. preferably with. vaseline required.

1 person has thanked this post

Nudey booth.

mahamageehad Registered User

Behind a bush

oppenheimer1 Registered User

Love hotel?

Biggins Banned

LOL I smell something fishy going on here with this thread.
New to the boards are we? LOL

SomeFool Registered User

the park.

Love hotels, nope, hostels with private rooms, some but tbh it's not much better price wise then a travel lodge for the night.

Time to fall back on the old saying, Man who take woman camping have one in tent.

1 person has thanked this post
Shzm Registered User

There's a guy over in the motors section that has a car he doesn't know how to use, perhaps you could borrow it.

2 people have thanked this post
lcrcboy Registered User

haha you legend enjoy it while it lasts, cant give you advice about cheap places

L.Jenkins Moderator

Dublin you say, poor student you! I hear the docks is a great place for dogging! Never mind paying for it when you can add a thrill to a night out and do it outside!

Biggins Banned

Where's me ex-wife when she is needed! LOL

m@cc@ Registered User

YAY! A spam thread. SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!