Snoopy1 Registered User
#5,041

I've set the ray darcey thing to record.
Started bawling it at counsillors today. Just in so much pain

#5,042

cloud493 said:
This is the most 'emo' thing I've ever put up here, and it'll probably get taken down. But at the same time, it describes my feelings exactly.



That's just so nonsensical, not having a dig at you. It's just really illogical to be thinking about blood being used to save car crash victims or something in a situation like that.

Have you considered the Young Adult programme in St. Pats Hospital or something similar? As a way of improving self esteem, as they deal with a lot of people with those issues.

nesf Registered User
#5,043

Um, how the **** am I euphoric for the past few hours? High, then low for three days, then high again? Eh, what? Like it's great and wonderful but surely this isn't right to go from thinking about suicide to finding everything in the world wonderful in the space of two days. Am quite irritable though, so it's not all happy. Great form and irritability are quite an odd pairing.

Beats paranoia, self harm and suicidal ideation though.

1 person has thanked this post
#5,044

flyswatter said:
That's just so nonsensical, not having a dig at you. It's just really illogical to be thinking about blood being used to save car crash victims or something in a situation like that.

Have you considered the Young Adult programme in St. Pats Hospital or something similar? As a way of improving self esteem, as they deal with a lot of people with those issues.


I suppose its theme, rather than what it actually says, you know.

Snoopy1 Registered User
#5,045

I am so angry right now.

#5,046

i've been accused of doing something I didn't do. i'm trying not to let it get to me, as it's only on boards, but it really does. this is a central issue for me, people thinking something of me that's not true. i got some breathing exercises today, and i'm meant to be postponing my anxiety. but i can't even bring myself to stop thinking about it long enough to lie down and do that.

#5,047

cloud493 said:
I suppose its theme, rather than what it actually says, you know.


Yeah, I get you.

#5,048

flyswatter said:
That's just so nonsensical, not having a dig at you. It's just really illogical to be thinking about blood being used to save car crash victims or something in a situation like that.


That's it though, when you're in a spiral of negative thinking your head just comes up with these things. Like so much of the stuff I've thought about myself is clearly illogical, but knowing that doesn't stop it from happening.

1 person has thanked this post
Scarlett. Registered User
#5,049

First time posting here...anyone else here with social anxiety? I only had to make a simple phone call, I had planned the entire conversation in my head, when it came to it my heart started beating out of my chest and I had no idea what I was saying, and now after it I feel shaky. I tend to get panicky around people too but I've found that if I see them as animals rather than people it seems to be okay but that's a terrible coping mechanism. I'm quiet and am alone a lot of the time, I can't hold a conversation with anyone because I lack basic conversation skills.

phi3 Registered User
#5,050

Scarlett. said:
First time posting here...anyone else here with social anxiety? I only had to make a simple phone call, I had planned the entire conversation in my head, when it came to it my heart started beating out of my chest and I had no idea what I was saying, and now after it I feel shaky. I tend to get panicky around people too but I've found that if I see them as animals rather than people it seems to be okay but that's a terrible coping mechanism. I'm quiet and am alone a lot of the time, I can't hold a conversation with anyone because I lack basic conversation skills.


phones terrify me. I try to avoid them at all costs, which isnt easy

phi3 Registered User
#5,051

Anyone watching this programme about depression on tv3? Worth a watch.

#5,052

phi3 said:
Anyone watching this programme about depression on tv3? Worth a watch.


Yeah, my GP is one of the doctors on it. You might have heard him speaking.

#5,053

Yeah, I found it interesting. It's so important to create awareness and get people talking about mental health. Very refreshing really.
What did you guys think of it?

phi3 Registered User
#5,054

Yeah kinda reminds you how many people suffer from it.

nesf Registered User
#5,055

It's probably a sign that you're acting weirdly if your wife suggests you ring the Samaritans.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!