digme Banned
#1

(Invalid youtube)

In the video I posted above, the man interviewed mentions that the Israelis are moved into the middle of a Palestinian town, and are settled there by surrounding them with soldiers, until they bring in more Israelis to take over more streets, and make the majority, in this case the Palestinians, be treated like sub humans.When is this going to stop?
Nelson Mandela was realeased from prison and apartied came to an end in 1994,when do the palestininas become free from these sick Israelis?
When you think about how the Palestinians are treated on their own land no wonder they are the way they are.

#2

Who is this man and what credibility does he have??

Anyone can set up a video.

The Saint Registered User
#3

FlutterinBantam said:
Who is this man and what credibility does he have??

Anyone can set up a video.

Would you like to address the parts that you think are inaccurate?

14 people have thanked this post
wes Registered User
#5

FlutterinBantam said:
Who is this man and what credibility does he have??

Anyone can set up a video.


Well, such activity is very well documented, for example off the top of my head, in Hebron and East Jerusalem.

While, I don't know much about the guy who made the video, the stuff he talks about is very well known, and it what Zionists have been up to in the occupied terroritories for a while.

2 people have thanked this post
Sykes Banned
#6

wes said:
Well, such activity is very well documented, for example off the top of my head, in Hebron and East Jerusalem.


With the exception of 1929-1967, Hebron has had a Jewish presence for centuries/millennia. Long before Islam and long before 'Palestinians' were created.

Hebron was the scene of a massacre of Jews by 'palestinians' in 1929, long before the reestablishment of Israel or any 'occupation'.

Here is the most important part for you and propagandists like you - under the 1997 agreement (the Hebron protocol) with the 'palestinians', Israel would keep a Jewish presence in Hebron.

Perhaps you should devote more time to fact-finding.

4 people have thanked this post
wes Registered User
#7

Sykes said:
With the exception of 1929-1967, Hebron has had a Jewish presence for centuries/millennia. Long before Islam and long before 'Palestinians' were created.


Palestinians are the indigenous populace. In fact they are descended from Jews themselves. This has long been established. If the Palestinians wish to call themselves the lizard people, it doesn't change the fact that they are the indigenous populace.

Sykes said:

Hebron was the scene of a massacre of Jews by 'palestinians' in 1929, long before the reestablishment of Israel or any 'occupation'.


Zionists first started arriving in Palestine in the late 1800's.

Either way the massacre was a terrible crime.

Sykes said:

Here is the most important part for you and propagandists like you - under the 1997 agreement (the Hebron protocol) with the 'palestinians', Israel would keep a Jewish presence in Hebron.


Propogandist? Laughable accusation.

The agreement doesn't allow Palestinians to be attacked and have there shops closed due to violence from extremists colonists last time I checked. They also have no right to steal peoples homes either.

Sykes said:

Perhaps you should devote more time to fact-finding.


I am well aware of the facts. The stuff I am talking about is very well known, and no amount of apologist nonsense will excuse the disgrace that is happening in Hebron as I type.

Israel is clearly engaged in colonization, this has been very clearly established and is in fact, one of the aims of the Zionist project. All the apologist nonsense in the world can't change this fact.

10 people have thanked this post
karma_ Banned
#8

Israel is an apartheid state, this much is obvious, they operate a system of segregation. Native people have been forced off their land while land has been given to 'chosen people' of a particular religion.

There are so many parallels between Israel and Apartheid South Africa and I have no doubt that Israel will come to eventually be reviled the same way SA was until it implements changes.

12 people have thanked this post
jhegarty Registered User
#9

karma_ said:
Israel is an apartheid state, this much is obvious, they operate a system of segregation. Native people have been forced off their land while land has been given to 'chosen people' of a particular religion.

There are so many parallels between Israel and Apartheid South Africa and I have no doubt that Israel will come to eventually be reviled the same way SA was until it implements changes.


The difference is no one can agree on who was there first.

It was very clear cut in South Africa , Europeans came and ran the natives off their land.

In the middle east each side have been kicking the other off their land for at least 2000 years.

1 person has thanked this post
karma_ Banned
#10

jhegarty said:
The difference is no one can agree on who was there first.

It was very clear cut in South Africa , Europeans came and ran the natives off their land.

In the middle east each side have been kicking the other off their land for at least 2000 years.


Are both Jews and the Palestinians not semitic peoples? I would imagine both have been there as long as each other.

Sykes Banned
#11

wes said:


The agreement doesn't allow Palestinians to be attacked and have there shops closed due to violence from extremists colonists last time I checked. They also have no right to steal peoples homes either.



Wait a second, you start off by claiming this happens in Hebron and that it's occupied, then you concede that there is an agreement and that Hebron is not occupied. Instead you switch to another point.

I put it to you that you had no idea about the agreement.

As for Jews being the descendents of 'Palestinians', I'm unable to counter that for its sheer stupidity. It's like trying to argue with someone who claims Tuesday doesn't follow Monday.

Although it doesn't make the BBC or Guardian, you should note that the 'palestinians' are engaged in daily attacks against Hebron's Jewish community and vise versa.

1 person has thanked this post
Pappy o' daniel Registered User
#12

I think the Jews are from Russia and eastern europe.

Sykes Banned
#13

jhegarty said:
The difference is no one can agree on who was there first.

I think only the Muslims and some die hard far left people believe anyone other than Jews were there first.

Remember Jews pre-date 'palestinians' and Islam by about 1,500 years. There's a reason why the West Bank is actually called Judea (derived from Judaism) and there's a reason why archaeologists dig up Jewish artefacts prior to the Islamic invasion or the creation of the 'palestinians'.

'Palestinians' as a people didn't really exist or become a 'people' until 1967. It was for political motives that they became a 'people'.

It's worth noting some basic facts:

At no point in history have the 'palestinians' ever had a country
At no point in history have the 'Palestinians' governed themselves until the 1990's when Israel gave them self-rule.

At no point in time has Jerusalem been the capital of 'palestinians'.


Even when Jordan illegally annexed East Jerusalem and drove the Jews from their homes, Jerusalem was still not their capital.


Jews of course did govern themselves in their own country and Jerusalem was their capital.

Israel is an inseparable part of Judaism. It's the birthplace and 3,000 year old synagogues are a testament to that.

Another thing to note is that the majority of 'palestinians' are actually Arabs from surrounding areas who migrated into what was 'palestine'

Arafat being a prime example. He claimed to be 'palestinian' but was actually Egyptian. Hamas named their organisation after a 'palestinian fighter' - who was actually a Syrian.

Modern day Jordan is Palestine.

3 people have thanked this post
20Cent Registered User
#14

When someone puts Palestinians in quotes I know they are not worth engaging with.

5 people have thanked this post
IrishTonyO Registered User
#15

As a geographic term, Palestine can refer to 'ancient Palestine,' an area that today includes Israel and the Israeli-occupied [2] Palestinian territories, as well as part of Jordan, and some of both Lebanon and Syria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!