happythought Registered User

Sorry if it's a repost please feel free to close or move, mods.

The NEW Moneybookers MasterCard® card is ready for you – order it now!

With our new card, you can:

Access your Moneybookers funds anytime, anywhere
Withdraw cash at cash machines worldwide
Pay online and in stores
Use your card everywhere MasterCard is accepted, that is 28.5 million locations around the world

There are no tie-ins, monthly fees or credit checks and you don’t even need a bank account to apply. We do not charge overdraft or late payment fees – you only spend what you top up!

Simply log in to your Moneybookers account to find out more and order your card.

Link

scout353 Registered User

happythought said:
Sorry if it's a repost please feel free to close or move, mods.

The NEW Moneybookers MasterCard® card is ready for you – order it now!

With our new card, you can:

Access your Moneybookers funds anytime, anywhere
Withdraw cash at cash machines worldwide
Pay online and in stores
Use your card everywhere MasterCard is accepted, that is 28.5 million locations around the world

There are no tie-ins, monthly fees or credit checks and you don’t even need a bank account to apply. We do not charge overdraft or late payment fees – you only spend what you top up!

Simply log in to your Moneybookers account to find out more and order your card.

Link

Does it work to bypass Ryanair CC charges?????

Sheep Shagger Registered User

can't see it anywhere on the site, do you get a pysical plastic card or do you just use a card number generated on the website.

I see transfers from Laser are free which is handy.

If its easier to apply/activate than Neteller then this may just be better than Entropay.

rubicon99 Registered User

sounds like a good deal, will check it out.

Would this work when paying on Ryanair? Think it's no charge when paying with Prepaid Mastercard

Yggr of Asgard Registered User

Sheep Shagger said:
can't see it anywhere on the site, do you get a pysical plastic card or do you just use a card number generated on the website.

I see transfers from Laser are free which is handy.

If its easier to apply/activate than Neteller then this may just be better than Entropay.

There is no info on the site anywhere, but if you log into your account (with residence in Ireland or the UK) you will get an offer to apply for it.

You need to upload a scan of your id and might also be asked to provide proof of address.

You get a phyical card issued by Newcastle Building Society which most likley will mean (based on other experience) that it's coded as "prepaid" and allows you to avoid the Ryanair Charge.

Moneybookers are cheaper than rubycard, payzone etc. as you can load it for free from your laser card or bank account (to a bank account in Ireland) and from my experience the customer service (while slow) is good.

me1724 Registered User

found this on another website...

"received my card from moneybookers and used it for flights and guess what...it worked...."

Cionád Registered User

Do you need to pay the government stamp duty with these cards?

jesus_thats_gre Registered User

Bah, you have to scan and send them your proof of id.. pain in the tits.

Cionád;64298329
Do you need to pay the government stamp duty with these cards?

It states there is a 10e yearly charge for having the card.
Doesn't mention anything about governement stamp duty. Dunno...

the groutch Registered User

sounds like too much effort, when you can just walk into the Dundrum or Blanch centres and get one

wildwest Registered User

The card costs 10 Euro a year but they dont tell you this until after you have uploaded your ID so I sent them a email to cancel it I allready have the Neteller card for free so not much point in paying 10 Euro for something I might never use.Their transaction fees seem to be less than Neteller so if you use them a lot you might make up the 10 Euro a year fees.

wildwest said:
The card costs 10 Euro a year but they dont tell you this until after you have uploaded your ID

It states it very clearly on the information page under 'fees'.
I haven't signed up and I've read about it.

1 person has thanked this post
Gadgetman496 Registered User

What's the difference between them and THIS?

-

wildwest Registered User

Yes I seen that afterwards but there is no mention of it on the main page where you go to sign up its a bit sly if you ask me.

gadgetman496 said:
What's the difference between them and THIS?

-

For one, you can top it up without loading fees (laser, bank transfer).

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!