Creamy Goodness Registered User
#1,741

cut the rope experiments has been out a few days now, very addictive game. although a little easy.

billy few mates Registered User
#1,742

I'm looking for an App to keep track of GAA and Hurling scores (recording goals and points and points total, timer etc). Theres loads of score keeping Apps out there for tracking all kinds of different sports but none that I can find that will do it for me, if possible I'd also like it to have a little pop-up to annotate if the score came from a free or from open play.
Anyone know of anything out there that will do this, or any App developers able to come up with something? I don't mind paying for it and I'm sure many other people would be interested in this too....

#1,743

The incredible machine is on the app store,I used to have it on an old nokia and it's still the greatest mobile game I ever played,i hope its as good on iphone.
It needs the 4.2.5 update.

bc dub Registered User
#1,744

A friend has a jailbroken iPhone and has iTimelapse pro working fine. I would be willing to buy it but nearly every review in iTunes is bad, I think it has 1 out of 5 stars? Does anyone have, use or even hate it?

barryd09 Registered User
#1,745

bc dub said:
A friend has a jailbroken iPhone and has iTimelapse pro working fine. I would be willing to buy it but nearly every review in iTunes is bad, I think it has 1 out of 5 stars? Does anyone have, use or even hate it?

i use/used it.

the reviews started out being bad because they never updated it then they DID update it and it kept crashing the whole time.I really liked it while it worked though.

theres some alternatives,great type of apps for messing around with IMO!

heres one ive used and its very good,just called "timelapse pro"
http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/timelapse-pro-create-timelapse/id339052008?mt=8

Frank Spencer Registered User
#1,746

billy few mates said:
I'm looking for an App to keep track of GAA and Hurling scores (recording goals and points and points total, timer etc). Theres loads of score keeping Apps out there for tracking all kinds of different sports but none that I can find that will do it for me, if possible I'd also like it to have a little pop-up to annotate if the score came from a free or from open play.
Anyone know of anything out there that will do this, or any App developers able to come up with something? I don't mind paying for it and I'm sure many other people would be interested in this too....

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/tagit-gaelic/id333210270?mt=8

KittyeeTrix Registered User
#1,747

Angry Birds frozen on Level 3-12....... Using an iPhone 4 which has been recently updated. Screen is completely frozen and won't do anything!!

Any ideas what to do??

gartcork Registered User
#1,748

fluffyorganic1 said:
Angry Birds frozen on Level 3-12....... Using an iPhone 4 which has been recently updated. Screen is completely frozen and won't do anything!!

Any ideas what to do??

Press and hold both the home button and the Sleep/Wake button together for about 15 seconds until you see the apple logo. hopefully that will sort it.

1 person has thanked this post
KittyeeTrix Registered User
#1,749

gartcork said:
Press and hold both the home button and the Sleep/Wake button together for about 15 seconds until you see the apple logo. hopefully that will sort it.

Cheers...... Your a star!!!! That worked a treat

gartcork Registered User
#1,750

No problem, glad you got it sorted.

Mr E Administrator
#1,751

iD Software's RAGE for iOS is free for a week. The HD version (RAGE HD) is also available for 4th generation devices and ipads. Standard version is about 500mb, HD version is over 800mb.

http://toucharcade.com/2011/08/17/five-no-six-alarm-freebie-alert-rage-and-rage-hd-free-for-the-next-week/

#1,752

this app is free and lets you watch uk tv using wifi for free, ch 4, itv, film four even a few dodgey sport channels worth having, streams straight away too no buffering ect. they have a website too that records channels ect like sky plus, but they want money to subscribe to that...... ehh no
app is free and good

barryd09 Registered User
#1,753

craftypaddy said:
this app is free and lets you watch uk tv using wifi for free, ch 4, itv, film four even a few dodgey sport channels worth having, streams straight away too no buffering ect. they have a website too that records channels ect like sky plus, but they want money to subscribe to that...... ehh no
app is free and good

Huh?

EuskalHerria Registered User
#1,754

I have no idea what that was supposed to be. Theres an App currently number one of the free Irish charts. It lets you view live streams of channels from the UK and around the world. Theres some sports channels on there that I'm pretty sure stream Premier League games so definitely worth a go. Was messing with the App last night checking out channels and the quality of E4 was better on my phone than with sky.

barryd09 Registered User
#1,755

EuskalHerria said:
I have no idea what that was supposed to be. Theres an App currently number one of the free Irish charts. It lets you view live streams of channels from the UK and around the world. Theres some sports channels on there that I'm pretty sure stream Premier League games so definitely worth a go. Was messing with the App last night checking out channels and the quality of E4 was better on my phone than with sky.

Ah yes,filmon!
Cool,didnt know they had an app now!
Wonder will those jailbreak apps that fool the phone into thinking its on wifi rather than 3g will work with it?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!