spupazza Registered User

Hi all,

my medical card will expire on February. I just would like to know how am I supposed to do the renewal for it?


Olduvai Registered User

The medical card section of the local HSE normally sends out an application form weeks/months before the renewal date.

I would telephone your local hse office (GMS section) that you deal with or even call into the office to see if the form was posted to you. I would do this ASAP as there is a back-log in most areas in processing applications.

You should ask the section to give you an interim number (if it is different from the original number) in case you need to see a doctor etc. This will cover you for the time that it may take them to process the application.

spupazza Registered User

thank you very much for your help.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!