JP Liz V1 Registered User

deelite said:
I reckon Carol and Louie will split and he will get custody of baby due to her past. However Zumo will side with Carol and dose Louie up on coke leaving him penniless and asking bob to help. Bob will buy McCoys and rename name it Charles in Charge.....

I'd love to see Louie as a cokehead

1 person has thanked this post

I'm loving Charles in Charge...

1 person has thanked this post
branie Registered User

Judith finally snaps and murders Tommy

Nessa finds sash in bed with tommy

2 people have thanked this post
deelite Registered User

I don't know what bi-polar means in great detail so forgive me in advance but is there a future storyline concerning Chaoimhe and bi-polar.

Paul Niamh and Orla have a drunken threesome. Dermot kills Ben for being an annoying little fùcker. Leo goes to get some acting classes. Rita dies. Keith gets hair plugs. Dean goes natural and we all see his blazing red hair. Jimmy returns and gets it on with Wayne. Zach Dillon will explain why he speaks like Ross o Carroll Kelly! When he's supposed to be from Kilkenny. Paul Brennan might smile. Charlie Kelly gets murdered by Christy. Bob and Carol get together. Barry o Hanlon gets out of jail and tells us about Batman Begins.

3 people have thanked this post
branie Registered User

Rachel becomes pregnant

vumpireofkid Registered User

deelite said:
I don't know what bi-polar means in great detail so forgive me in advance but is there a future storyline concerning Chaoimhe and bi-polar.

Hopefully this will be revealed properly soon and we can get a new storyline!

branie Registered User

Maeve moves in with Dermot and, despite Jo's objections, sends Ben off to boarding school

LB6 Registered User

Darren and Neasa get together and he helps her run the bar.

Geri Male Banned

Next person to be re-cast ?

Blackie finds a spunk stain on the accounts book, in the office in the bar after Darren Doyle gave the fine Dillon one the shots on her break.
Eddie the snake to run off with half the deeds of Fair City.

Neasa becomes preggers by Darren Doyle

deelite Registered User

branie said:
Rachel becomes pregnant

Possible father Sean (Niamhs brother)....

Damo gets with Anna and then she cheats on him with his sister Laura

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!