qz Registered User

Lol just saw some naked dude on it with a piece of A4 paper over his dick with "ONLY FOR GIRLS" printed on it. One of the decent wankers!

1 person has thanked this post
qz Registered User

5 people have thanked this post
Damien1989 Registered User

Loving this thing, Put up some video of a hot girl at her computer, then when they ask to show tits, change to rick roll or keyboard cat just before she shows.

It got weird

3 people have thanked this post
Voodu Child (Slight Return)

http://www.chatroulettemap.com/

It looks like this site connects to chatroulette, takes a screenshot of whoever its connected to, and then uses their IP to map a rough location.
So much for anonymity!

Jumpy Registered User

NSFW ... I think.

11 people have thanked this post

how do you show a video on chatroulette instead of the webcam . . .????

i use manycam, google it!

regmcd Registered User

no joke, i just saw a completely naked girl sitting on her computer chair, WITH HER DOG LICKING HER OUT!

she was just smiling politely and she starts talking to me!

irish1967 Registered User

Ewwwww that's ruff ... Ruff !

4 people have thanked this post
duckmusic Registered User

Hank_Jones said:

great song

Dionysus Registered User

When I go to chatroulette.com a note comes up saying "Google Chrome has stopped working". I then click "Check online for a solution to the problem" and I get this message:

"The following plug-in has crashed: Shockwave Flash"

How do I fix this problem and get access to the site? (I've tried it from several different locations so it's not an IP issue)

Ponster Moderator

Dionysus said:
When I go to chatroulette.com a note comes up saying "Google Chrome has stopped working". I then click "Check online for a solution to the problem" and I get this message:

"The following plug-in has crashed: Shockwave Flash"

How do I fix this problem and get access to the site? (I've tried it from several different locations so it's not an IP issue)

Use a different browser ?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!