gubbie Registered User

I think it'd be really useful to see how many people are watching your add. This would be useful because it would give the seller some idea of the interest in the item, but that perhaps their price is too high.

7 people have thanked this post
BengaLover Registered User

A category for job lot/bulk ie, job lots assorted items for car boots, shops etc.

Jambo221 Registered User

I'd like to see a method for advertising items in another county when you plan on visiting, certain items don't move as quick and aren't worth sending by post so they don't get attention from non-locals.

Would love to see a function to block categories soon, tired of having to sift through cars, clothes, etc.

I notice that items occasionally get buried among the rest of the ads, any possibility of quicker bumping based on low views?

Also, not a site suggestion, but more of a user one. Look up Autopager, I use it on Chrome but should be available for Firefox too, makes skipping through loads of pages a breeze

1 person has thanked this post
mangsta Banned

The Option To Filter Mobile Phones By Their Operating System
That Would Obviously Require An Option Of Ticking A Box Related To Your Operating System When Creating An Ad

EDIT: Another Option That Allows The User To Block The Friggin iPhone Ads From View

mangsta said:
The Option To Filter Mobile Phones By Their Operating System
That Would Obviously Require An Option Of Ticking A Box Related To Your Operating System When Creating An Ad

EDIT: Another Option That Allows The User To Block The Friggin iPhone Ads From View

Also by network and sim free.

Remove all sold ads from Watchlist.

Indeed do it automatically after 4 weeks after something goes sold.

spix Registered User

A notification for when an ad in your watchlist is sold/withdrawn.

Adverts.ie: Eddie Verified representative

spix said:
A notification for when an ad in your watchlist is sold/withdrawn.

That is already in place.

spix Registered User

I never noticed as I don't use the email notifications at all ( my adverts account is on a different email address to the one I use regularly ), just the ones on the website. Sure enough I just logged into the account and have 10,000 unread messages

Maybe have it implemented on site?

TralalaJr Registered User

An option to save an ad to post live at a later time would be good ie. putting the ad together, uploading the pics and then place it live say a few hours or a few days later or whatever.

Sellers with x amount of negs should be restricted from bumping their ads.

Jambo221 Registered User

Loving the province search, the Munster results are now my homepage lol

Another one from me Filter by delivery method, I'd like to be able to narrow any results outside of Limerick down to stuff that can be posted.

If someone leaves you negative feedback, or you leave someone else negative feedback then that person could be automatically added to your blacklist by default - this would solve a lot of problems with users leaving negative feedback and then threadspoiling on other ads out of spite as this would stop them being able to comment on ads, and you wouldt have to worry about dealing with them again.

Just noticed I can search by province now

spix Registered User

BengaLover said:
If someone leaves you negative feedback, or you leave someone else negative feedback then that person could be automatically added to your blacklist by default - this would solve a lot of problems with users leaving negative feedback and then threadspoiling on other ads out of spite as this would stop them being able to comment on ads, and you wouldt have to worry about dealing with them again.

Your suggestions are always so sinister lol

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!