holly1 Registered User

I feel we could do with a thread for time out,chat and coffee.
Is it ok Mr Moderator ?

4 people have thanked this post

I second the plea?

3 people have thanked this post
holly1 Registered User

It will probably be closed tomorrow

PFJSplitter Registered User

We could freely discuss gaming strategies, like the next topic for The Alphabet Game or new words for Merging Words - all over a cuppa java.

Great idea, if approved.

BluesBerry Registered User

No it wont hopefully lets compliment the mods and sweeten them up to make it harder for them to close it

1 person has thanked this post

why? cause they don't want to monitor it? Yeah I guess it could be a headache in some cases

holly1 Registered User

There is always someone who wants to spoil things,the best thing there is, dont reply.

PFJSplitter said:
We could freely discuss gaming strategies, like the next topic for The Alphabet Game or new words for Merging Words - all over a cuppa java.

Great idea, if approved.

I Think so but it would have to be specific (no one running in calling names or saying stupid stuff like they're 5 ) I wish someone would pick something in the Alphabet game. Do you think fish would be good?

holly1 Registered User

I cant do that one as dont know how to do pictures.
But go for it Deki!

We could teach you that in this thread...

EDIT:
Fish might work...
I was thinking mythological figures, monsters, planets, stars, zodiac - all kind of bunched into one game.
Open for ideas...

holly1 said:
But go for it Deki!

You did the one. If you do enough of them it'll be easy And Splitter gives good directions.

holly1 said:
But go for it Deki!

Hol, are you working with a mouse or a touchpad?

holly1 Registered User

Touchpad,but it's to late tonight/morning.My brain is minced at the moment,can we do it tomorrow:)please.

Absolutely - didn't mean to get into that tonight, just curious about your means of cursor navigation.

holly1 Registered User

Im going to dream land now,keep up the good work and thanks both of you for the company.
Nighty night........xo

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!