Original Steyr Registered User

WELL..

If anybody is interested im going into town to watch Ireland play on Saturday against France, heading in with a few heads, anybody interested? Karl? Robbo?

Carolyyn Registered User

LadyPennyworth said:
Good bit of interest in a 'ladies only do' in the near future...got a few PMs about...any one else keen?
Also wondering if anyone had any suggestions as an alternative to a beers nights...I dunno, suggestions welcome..

Hi would def be up for a ladies beers night soon ! Should be fun...

MagicM83 Registered User

I would be up for a beers night soon, when and where? will everyone be near enough strangers or some groups of mates? I quite fancy coming on my own so just wondering :-)

Daaboo Registered User

Big Haitian Fundraiser out in Corinthians this weekend on Saturday. €10 in, there are hundreds of people going, to watch the big game, the Corinthian game and the €10 includes a bus back to town after. Should be a great way to spend the day for anyone thats interested!

Carolyyn Registered User

MagicM83 said:
I would be up for a beers night soon, when and where? will everyone be near enough strangers or some groups of mates? I quite fancy coming on my own so just wondering :-)

I went along to the last one in the Salthouse and it turned out to be a great night. Had great conversations, boardsies are a very friendly lot you'll find! So don't hesitate to come along on your own.

miqui Registered User

I would be going on my own as well so don't worry

miqui Registered User

wher would the ladies beer nite be??

Original Steyr Registered User

miqui said:
wher would the ladies beer nite be??

Wherever the Wimmins pick.

I might be up for Beers too

nimhbal Registered User

Hi guys
Was really interested in this, am prob moving to Galway in August - ages away i know!! Panicking a bit as will know nobody and was wondering how to go bout meeting people!!Hope this will be happening then but prob will be up before then for a trip so might try it out

LadyMayBelle Registered User

nimhbal said:
Hi guys
Was really interested in this, am prob moving to Galway in August - ages away i know!! Panicking a bit as will know nobody and was wondering how to go bout meeting people!!Hope this will be happening then but prob will be up before then for a trip so might try it out

Don't worry, there's always boards!

nimhbal Registered User

Thankfully! Only someone told me bout it wld never have known!!Prob seems really early to be thinkin bout meet people as won't be there till august but still!!It'll stop me from panicking bout it

LadyMayBelle Registered User

nimhbal said:
Thankfully! Only someone told me bout it wld never have known!!Prob seems really early to be thinkin bout meet people as won't be there till august but still!!It'll stop me from panicking bout it

Keep an eye on the galway city forum and you'll get an idea for what's going on, anyway, and chip in suggestions

inisboffin Registered User

LadyPennyworth said:
Keep an eye on the galway city forum and you'll get an idea for what's going on, anyway, and chip in suggestions

And be warned.....at some point you're bound to hear 'Pics!' LOL

hyperbaby Registered User

What age range are ye guys talking about with regards to meet up.
people from their 20's and 30's?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!