Cookie33 Registered User
#1,051

krudler said:
you've never seen The Naked Gun?!

Heard of it but never seen it.. I must check it out then lol

Wudyaquit Registered User
#1,052

Photos of white phosphorous bombs. Look quite nice from a distance - a bit like a jellyfish. They're regulated by international humanitarian law but in this case used by the Israeli army over a UN school where civilians were seeking refuge and in the same week over a crowded Palestinian refugee camp.

Worth a google for the effects if someone's hit, but I didn't post in case people had just eaten.

10 people have thanked this post
#1,053

Why does an image of an animal in distress(the oil pic) upset me more than some of the other pictures of dead or dying people?

I hope I am not the only one.

7 people have thanked this post
gingelion Registered User
#1,054

The accepted lethal dose when white phosphorus is ingested orally is 1 mg per kg of body weight, although the ingestion of as little as 15 mg has resulted in death. It may also cause liver, heart or kidney damage. There are reports of individuals with a history of oral ingestion who have passed phosphorus-laden stool ("smoking stool syndrome")

Jesus!

raindog.promo Registered User
#1,055

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Armagh_Sniper_%281990%E2%80%931997%29

The South Armagh Sniper is the generic name[1] given to the members of the Provisional Irish Republican Army's South Armagh Brigade who conducted a sniping campaign against British security forces from 1990 to 1997.

The campaign is most notable for the snipers' use of .50 BMG calibre Barrett M82 and M90 long-range rifles in some of the shootings.

7 people have thanked this post
spider_pig Registered User
#1,056

3 people have thanked this post
spider_pig Registered User
#1,057

undercover soldiers discovered in car during IRA funeral; dragged from car

Statue of Liberty being constructed in Paris

4 people have thanked this post
#1,059

Was'nt the Mirror headline above faked or was that a different one?

#1,060

pablomakaveli said:
Was'nt the Mirror headline above faked or was that a different one?

Pretty sure that's the one. Piers Morgan had to resign, think he's doing alright now though!

#1,061

spider_pig said:

Where did you find that pic?
I'm tearing up here.

raindog.promo Registered User
#1,062

spider_pig said:
]

What's he holding? Is it of any relevance?

#1,063

A boy runs from police while carrying his shot friend during the Soweto riots 1976.(Apartheid era,South Africa)

2 people have thanked this post
BlandKitten Registered User
#1,065

A video of a similar event
This story really gets to me everytime. It's no wonder they call dogs 'mans best friend'...

82 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!