ronanc15 Registered User

Mossin said:
3 hour lecture getting cancelled and being replaced by a 45 min tutorial is superb!

Has to be said, that really is epic!

1 person has thanked this post
Mr. K Registered User

Mossin said:
3 hour lecture getting cancelled and being replaced by a 45 min tutorial is superb!

Yeah, that's class. Lucky you!

Mossin Registered User

Mossin said:

ronanc15 said:
Has to be said, that really is epic!

Mr. K said:
Yeah, that's class. Lucky you!

Yup, it had been the most soul destroying class this semester, and the tutorial was even for a different module, so it was even sweeter!!

Robo_Mike Registered User

Having only one hour today! And surprisingly no heap of work to be done

DitzyPurple Registered User

Got a random hug from someone today! Came up to me outside the library and said "Happy Monday!" Had a smile on my face for the rest of the day! Have no idea who it was!

schuman_stalker Registered User

DitzyPurple said:
Got a random hug from someone today! Came up to me outside the library and said "Happy Monday!" Had a smile on my face for the rest of the day! Have no idea who it was!

mighta been your stalker

pervertedcoffee Registered User

DitzyPurple said:

That's BRILLIANT - we deffinately need more random hugs on campus!

Mossin Registered User

Second 15% of a module complete and submitted before the deadline!
I'll take another B1 in that

Also have my thesis proposal nearly completed - submission date is Friday.

Having Mon and Tues off means I can be productive when I want to be !!

Busi_Girl08 Registered User

Oh thank feck! Crisis averted! I heard back from the entrepreneur. He answered all the questions (well all the important ones), and gave me some really good info!

Phew!

ronanc15 Registered User

Busi_Girl08 said:
Oh thank feck! Crisis averted! I heard back from the entrepreneur. He answered all the questions (well all the important ones), and gave me some really good info!

Phew!

Lucky you, still waiting to hear back from our client since last week

Woop. My Irish Literary Revival grade was upped from a C1 to a B1 despite me not requesting a recheck.

Mossin Registered User

The weather is great!
It makes life in UL seem so much better to see the sun shining, so I'm happy about that!!

1 person has thanked this post
Busi_Girl08 Registered User

Phew!

Finally have the group in gear. After a last minute drop-out and subsequent join-up

entropic Registered User

Mossin said:
The weather is great!
It makes life in UL seem so much better to see the sun shining, so I'm happy about that!!

Very true, lying outside the library on the grass and some really beautiful walks along the river shall be on the cards soon

Mossin Registered User

entropic said:
Very true, lying outside the library on the grass and some really beautiful walks along the river shall be on the cards soon

Indeed! The walk up past Kilmurray is great on days like today. Here's hoping that the week stays good

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!