ScrubsfanChris Registered User
#1

Scrubs Season 9


The all new season of Scrubs will kick off with two brand new episode:

901 - Our First Day of School
902 - Our Drunk Friend
Can't wait, been watching by seaosn dvd's again lately so really looking forward to this.
_________________________________________________________________

Note:
Please no arguments about it used to be better or it will be crap without Braff.
Unless you have something constructive to say or if you actually have a genuine and relevant point, then don't post anything.

#2

ScrubsfanChris said:
Scrubs Season 9
Can't wait, been watching by seaosn dvd's again lately so really looking forward to this.
_________________________________________________________________

Note:
Please no arguments about it used to be better or it will be crap without Braff.
Unless you have something constructive to say or if you actually have a genuine and relevant point, then don't post anything.


So unless we think it's going to be great then we're not allowed post? Nice.

7 people have thanked this post
ScrubsfanChris Registered User
#3

amacachi said:
So unless we think it's going to be great then we're not allowed post? Nice.


No, if you have a good reaosn why you don't like it then post, but no one line hate statements.

phasers Registered User
#4

it will be crap without Braff the Janitor.

It's true and you know it

1 person has thanked this post
cmpunk Banned
#5

who are the new guys going to be in it

#6

it'll be crap without elliot being drilled in all holes by a travelling band of gymnastic midgets

4 people have thanked this post
#7

ScrubsfanChris said:
No, if you have a good reaosn why you don't like it then post, but no one line hate statements.


It was rubbish for at least 3 seasons, the last season redeemed it a little bit, but it's not Scrubs now, simple as that. This sentence is to make sure this post takes up more than one line.

3 people have thanked this post
cmpunk Banned
#8

there is noting going to wrong with it what do peaple think there going to get from free tv

phasers Registered User
#9

showmered said:
there is noting going to wrong with it what do peaple think there going to get from free tv

You got a free TV? where?

2 people have thanked this post
Sir Gallagher Registered User
#10

So with Braff gone, what way does the show work now, considering he was the narrator all along?

Dman001 Registered User
#11

I like the way they changed the episode names from "My......" to "Our.....". I'll give it a go but wont expect much.

2 people have thanked this post
JP Liz Registered User
#12

So who is missing from the new series just JD or more?

Dman001 Registered User
#13

JD, Elliot and Dr. Kelso will be making guest appearances only. Turk and Dr. Cox are full time I think.

1 person has thanked this post
niallon Moderator
#14

Last I heard of the concept it was Cox and Turk working on the teaching side of things. If this is still how it's going to be I'm intrigued. It changes the formula enough that the regulars won't be missed and also, Cox really IS Scrubs IMO so I'm happy!

Sandwich Registered User
#15

It was a great great show in the early days. Been fading away and on life support for the last 3 seasons. Now Code blue. About to apply the last jolt to see if the heart restarts. Clear! Hope is slim, but you never know..................

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!