CrazyChick18 Registered User

Anyone know of any places in town that do tshirt printing, there is a place in arthurs key but anywhere else??

tommy249 Registered User

Robin Archer do t-shirt printing. They are there beside the Old Quarter bar on the Trinity Room side

Vertigo100 Registered User

repeat style on wickham street across from all star tattoo. Does a good job to got t shirts done for a stag.

Vertigo100 said:
repeat style on wickham street across from all star tattoo. Does a good job to got t shirts done for a stag.

id recommend them aswell, they do a great job and have reasonable prices

speakingclock Registered User

scuba steve said:
id recommend them aswell, they do a great job and have reasonable prices

they dont actually wear tshirts in limerick they wear paddy mallerd vest. yupyup they all the style man. yo know you wnat one. xxxxxxx i give you the number xxxxx

TestTransmission Registered User

speakingclock said:
they dont actually wear tshirts in limerick they wear paddy mallerd vest. yupyup they all the style man. yo know you wnat one. xxxxxxx i give you the number xxxxx

WTF

Itsdacraic Registered User

speakingclock said:

You put it better than I ever could

speakingclock said:

WAT are u trying to say??

CrazyChick18 said:
WAT are u trying to say??

Am I the only one who thinks the above is ironic, considering there are two "non-words" in it ?

Anyway, you could try here : http://www.textileprint.ie

Got them in repeat dancewear excellent job and very cheap aswell

TestTransmission Registered User

CrazyChick18 said:
Got them in repeat dancewear excellent job and very cheap aswell

Where and how much?

jackncoke said:
Where and how much?

Its repeat dancewear/style up on wickham street they were €18 got alot of words of it front and back!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!