tufterween Registered User

Does anyone know anywhere in Co. Dublin, preferably South, where they do bike and car spraying and painting and stuff.
My partner is looking for a job in this area, has done all necessary courses on it and is moving up to Dublin so if you guys have any ideas please let me know!

Eoin Registered User

Moved to motorbikes.

dhev Registered User

tufterween said:
Does anyone know anywhere in Co. Dublin, preferably South, where they do bike and car spraying and painting and stuff.
My partner is looking for a job in this area, has done all necessary courses on it and is moving up to Dublin so if you guys have any ideas please let me know!

Try Motorcycle Paintshop. He does motorbike spraying and plastic welding. I got him to do some work for me. He seems to be flat out all the time. His no. is 014148548. He's located just off the M50 at the Ballymonut exit. (That's just south of the N7, if you don't know Dublin ).

FiSe Registered User

He's looking to get a job not a bike sprayed, did I get it right?

Golden Pages, crash repair / spraypainters section, I'd say...

tufterween Registered User

Thanks a mil!

best of luck to him.

paddy147 Banned

Motorcycle paint shop out in ballymount,best and only place for propper paint jobs on bikes.great value too.

FiSe Registered User

paddy147 said:
Motorcycle paint shop out in ballymount,best and only place for propper paint jobs on bikes.great value too.

Not the only place, paddy. The best? Depends what you expect from the paintwork.
But, it's not about paintwork, but about a job

Sids Not Registered User

He's welcome to come and practice on my car if he wants.....

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!