rebel girl 15 Moderator
#2,236

drat, drat, drat and double drat! missed the fuel!

RMD Registered User
#2,237

Just started up my air line there lads, Ropey Airways. Currently stocks are at .10 cents a piece so if you invest it provides me with a bit of cash and I'll be following guides and such so should hopefully be looking at quick growth rates and a good return for investors.

donvito99 Registered User
#2,238

Fuel at $15

Bummer1234 Registered User
#2,239

Anyone else have problems with the advertising part,Can't seem to get into it for a few days.

rebel girl 15 Moderator
#2,240

Had one or two problems, clicked into it and bought advertising, but it didn't actually buy. Other than that its been okay for me

Darius.Tr Registered User
#2,241

Hi people, I just started playing this again and I'we noticed some changes I'm just wondering how do you get Antonov and sear configuration achievements?
EDIT: I'we got 100k share's of stock to sell, Livergy Airlines.

b318isp Registered User
#2,242

They are features for the new version coming out in a few weeks time, which in Beta testing at the moment. See the board stickies for more details.

b318isp Registered User
#2,243

For those with advertising problems, try running in Chrome, it seems to have less problems than FF or IE.

rebel girl 15 Moderator
#2,244

b318isp said:
For those with advertising problems, try running in Chrome, it seems to have less problems than FF or IE.

That explains why I've been having no real problems with advertising

#2,245

Advertising seems to work fine for me on firefox.

#2,246

b318isp said:

I was using chrome and it wasn't working but then i tried it in firefox and it worked grand there. Cheers b318isp

#2,247

I'we noticed the timetable for cheap fuel has changed, any ideas when is the next time it will be really cheap?

RMD Registered User
#2,248

Ropey Airways now at 1.44 a piece. Gone up in value by roughly 25% today. Not expensive and will allow me to get some nice achievements in, should be adding about 30-40 more aircraft tomorrow so wouldn't be surprised if I break 2 dollars at least.

It's dirt cheap for you big players, it's a solid return on investment for new players. Buy please

rebel girl 15 Moderator
#2,249

Bought 200,000 shares in your airline - looking for a big profit

#2,250

Darius.Tr said:
I'we noticed the timetable for cheap fuel has changed, any ideas when is the next time it will be really cheap?

I notice that it does be $50 around the 25th at 11pm-12am or so and seen there it was at $15 at 4th at 11pm-12am this month. Really hard to judge.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!