CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#8,326

I always wanted a Toshiba Libretto, little paperback sized PCs, running full Windows 95 as well, always thought they were cool.

Steve X2 Moderator
#8,327

Not the biggest haul ever. But still nice

(Click for bigger pics)

2 people have thanked this post
#8,328

Bit of an ebay splurge there, Ducktales caught my eye. As did one or two others.

1 person has thanked this post
#8,329

These arrived today:

1. Complete set of Bomberman Nintendo DS styluseseses and a set of pry tools for iPod, DS, PSP etc.

2. Zero Wing and Hellfire [NTSC-J, Mega Drive]

2 people have thanked this post
#8,330

Pyong, where did you pick up that SFC Super Aleste that time?

Parawind Registered User
#8,331

+1 for the Hellfire love!

Picked myself up a copy of Blinx: The Time Sweeper in Rage today, not too retro but a game i had always meant to try out.

johnny_ultimate Production Model EVA-02
#8,332

A non 'All Your Base Are Belong To Us' copy of Zero Wing? Shameful stuff

3 people have thanked this post
CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#8,333

Talking of Toaplan, I have a mind to pick up Fire Shark for the MD.
I always loved it on the Spectrum and it feels, at times, like a proto Raiden, not sure why, just does! It goes for about a tenner or so, postage extra.
Did it ever get an EU release on the MD?

Andrew76 Moderator
#8,334

Nice shmups Pyong, they CIB or cart & case? Artwork on the Zero Wing box is cool. Damn those ebay "Make an Offer" buttons, picked up another board today not expecting my offer to be accepted.

@Ciderman: Not familiar with Fire Shark, was that not a bit late for a speccy game though, 1989? Had a look at a youtube vid of the pcb and it does have a bit of a Raiden vibe to it actually, looks good.

#8,335

Fire Shark was the western name for Same! Same! Same! by Toaplan. Awesome game, one for my collection in future.

Hellfire is CIB. Zero Wing is cart and case unfortunately. But the price was beautiful so hence the purchase. I'll buy the manual or buy a CIB another day.

The meme is grand but I'd rather have the original as God intended.

Atavan-Halen <b>He Touched My Breast!!</b>
#8,336

Picked up the NR reader this evening. Haven't looked at all the discs yet but I'll throw up pics when I can sneak it into the house without the mother noticing. If she knew how much I spent on it well let's just say retr0s mother wouldn't have **** on her!

#8,337

EnterNow said:
Pyong, where did you pick up that SFC Super Aleste that time?

Got mine from a lad in the UK. Private sale I think, I forget!

#8,338

Pyongyang said:
Fire Shark was the western name for Same! Same! Same! by Toaplan. Awesome game, one for my collection in future.

Hellfire is CIB. Zero Wing is cart and case unfortunately. But the price was beautiful so hence the purchase. I'll buy the manual or buy a CIB another day.

The meme is grand but I'd rather have the original as God intended.

CATS > God.

#8,339

johnny_ultimate said:
CATS > God.

Person that designed the XE-1 Pro HE > God!

#8,340

CATS > All. Make your time.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!