capedcrustacian Registered User

i'm sure someone has already asked this, but can anyone tell me where the bus stop on the atrium road actually isn relation to dublin airport? i have googled it and can't get a straight answer, is it near departures?? i really don't want to be lugging cases for miles (yeah slight exageration). Please please please can anyone help????

probably the wrong place to post this, but i know the wonderful navi's will put it in the right place for me, cos they're nice like that!

Indeed a nice Mod will... I'm good like that!

I would guess that Atrium Road is the road along Arrivals, as that's where most buses come in. What bus is it you're looking to get?

capedcrustacian Registered User

it's the bus eireann bus, it'll be droppin me off at the "atrium" bus stop at like, 4am,so i kinda want to have an idea of where that is, I'll be disorientated due to lack of sleep and also, it'll be pitch black at that hour, and i have 2 cases and hand luggage to deal with,i think i need a butler......

Ah! The B.E. Stops are alongside the entrance to arrivals, so you've only a few meters to walk to get into the terminal building.

doruforum Registered User

Hi all,

I have a related question: where is the bus station for Goldline at the Dublin Airport? And where can I buy the bus ticket?

Thanks!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!