muffinhead Registered User

The Sky News website has an article here which talks about how UK X Factor viewers can now vote for free (from inclusive minutes) by calling an 03 number, the only catch is they must listen to a 15 second advert before the vote is registered.

UK 03 numbers can be called from Ireland (Eircom charge 35c/min, BT Ireland charge 30c/min) so this could be a loophole which will allow Irish viewers to cast their votes on X Factor.

So for anyone looking to vote for John & Edward (or a slightly more talented act ) visit this website on the night of the live shows for the latest voting numbers:

http://free2call.tv

EKRIUQ Registered User

John & Edward FTW!

1 person has thanked this post
johnmchugh Registered User

I have registered votes for x factor using skype. It costs 8c

The voting numbers are now available here:

http://free2call.tv/x-factor.html

To dial just call 00 44 333 then the rest of the number.

I just called the number (0044333 666 9809) - it gives some advert then diverts to the actual X Factor voting line. I got the message "Thanks for calling the X Factor. Your vote for John & Edward has been registered" then it just disconnects.

ChewChew SADISTIC HEARTLESS BITCH

muffinhead said:
I just called the number (0044333 666 9809) - it gives some advert then diverts to the actual X Factor voting line. I got the message "Thanks for calling the X Factor. Your vote for John & Edward has been registered" then it just disconnects.
Nice one! Just voted!

On Blueface.ie this number comes up as 'UK National' and is charged at 1.6c/min but it is also included in their Freedom bundles - so you could vote using your inclusive minutes !

AlaskaFox Registered User

This is fantastic. Hopefully it'll keep the twins in longer. For the novelty factor. And to annoy Simon.

The numbers are back live again!

They appear to be new numbers this week so if anyone wants to vote for John & Edward call 0044 333 666 9828 .

No voting lines are available to Irish viewers this week ! Here is the message from the website:

Due to contractual difficulties Free2Call.tv does not have a main sponsor for this week. Unless a new sponsor comes forward we will not be live for this weeks shows.

If any Norn Iron Boards.ie members want to keep Jedward in call: 0901 61 61 110 (35p/min).

d_bogtrotter Registered User

Look Guy's Save you'r money,even if you can vote for nothing save you'r energy.The show is a con.Do the maths

Effluo Registered User

Has anyone any more info on this?

Quarrybaby Registered User

johnmchugh said:
I have registered votes for x factor using skype. It costs 8c

What number do you dial to vote using Skype?????

deise_girl Moderator

The lines are down this week, their sponser pulled out.

grenache Registered User

I know the guys are Irish, but in all seriousness, they haven't a note in their heads and if they are successful, it sends a bad message to aspiring young performers. Basically that you dont need any talent to succeed. Its a sad state of affairs.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!