Skerries Registered User
#136

yeah himself and Barney Stinson are going to join the cast of Suits

JP Liz V1 Registered User
#137

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/white-collar-season-3-episode-13-video-manganiello/

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/white-collar-season-3-episode-13-tiffani-thiessen/

bpb101 Registered User
#138

next espisode promo(Invalid youtube)

JP Liz V1 Registered User
#139

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055684978

There is a thread about the show already

bpb101 Registered User
#140

i searched , could find it ,
didnt look hard tmh

bpb101 Registered User
#141

last bit of last nights episode , what is Diana and peter keeping from Kramer
i forget , anybody remember ?

don ramo Registered User
#142

bpb101 said:
last bit of last nights episode , what is Diana and peter keeping from Kramer
i forget , anybody remember ?

the treasure, yerman took the fall for robbing it, plus neil has a very chequred past, one that id say krammer isnt happy about, and he probably needs some proof that neil has changed and its worth taking neil on at the FBI,

JP Liz V1 Registered User
#143

Matt Bomer has come out as gay, he is still frecking gorgeous

bpb101 Registered User
#144

tim says there no white collar on tonight , so there no white collar on tonight
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=245138432237447

bpb101 Registered User
#145

Next episodes promo. The episode before the season finale

(Invalid youtube)

(Invalid youtube)

(Invalid youtube)

(Invalid youtube)

don ramo Registered User
#146

bpb101 said:
Next episodes promo. The episode before the season finale

(Invalid youtube)

(Invalid youtube)

(Invalid youtube)

(Invalid youtube)

where is the rest of the episode

1 person has thanked this post
bpb101 Registered User
#147

don ramo said:
where is the rest of the episode

tuesday night at 10/9c usa

Anybody think neal will get off his leash? The Usually leave a suspense at the end of the mid season finale and the season finale

According to wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_White_Collar_episodes#Season_3_.282011.E2.80.932012.29

"Agent Kramer tries to sabotage Neal's commutation while Neal tries to fix a mistake from his past. Peter must make a difficult decision "

JohnK Subscriber
#148

I think he should get off the leash as I cant really see how they'll continue to progress things with him having to be so careful where he goes and what he does. If they at least take the monitor off then they can play the whole will he stay good or go bad angle and introduce all kinds of shades of grey into the mix.

bpb101 Registered User
#149

Judgment Day straight off youtube

bpb101 Registered User
#150

JohnK said:
I think he should get off the leash as I cant really see how they'll continue to progress things with him having to be so careful where he goes and what he does. If they at least take the monitor off then they can play the whole will he stay good or go bad angle and introduce all kinds of shades of grey into the mix.

we will soon find out
i say we will all be in the highest suspends on Wednesday

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!