brianrcarney Registered User

hey,

looking for tickets for anfield match, don't care who we will beat there , around the christmas time/new year,

appreciate any help,
brian

poindexter Registered User

tickets for the match this weekend fell through. would anyone be able to help us out at all?? like the poster above, accomodation and transport all sorted, just in need of match ticket now.

HELP PLEASE

rafa09 Registered User

Lads, looking for one spare for the liverpool v fiorentina game. any help appreciated.

robert18 Registered User

rafa they are on the liverpool site now just log on with a fan card and buy one

rafa09 Registered User

Already got one from my own fan card and need another as its only one ticket per fan card. Thanks

prettyboy81 Registered User

hey,

check out the following websites, I know some prices are rip off for big game but you can also get tickets face value....

www.liverpool179.co.uk

www.toutless.com

blackbetty69 Registered User

hey would anybody have a couple of spares for the arsenal game? cheers

northside red Registered User

brianrcarney said:
hey,

looking for tickets for anfield match, don't care who we will beat there , around the christmas time/new year,

appreciate any help,
brian

HAVE A COUPLE FOR WIGAN DEC. 16 IF HAT INTERESTS YOU, DON'T BUY THE SUN

Rafloution Registered User

Blackbetty where you based?

Ive got 2 Lower Centenary for Arsenal probably free...I will know for deffo next couple of days.
Face value plus postage if needs.

Let me know ill see what I can do

blackbetty69 Registered User

Rafloution said:
Blackbetty where you based?

Ive got 2 Lower Centenary for Arsenal probably free...I will know for deffo next couple of days.
Face value plus postage if needs.

Let me know ill see what I can do

alrite man, im from mayo.. yeah that would be class, sure let me know when u hear anything. thanks a mil

Horan01 Registered User

Hi,

Iim looking for two tickets for the Liverpool V Arsenal game also, any help would be greatly appreciated. I missed the members sale last thursday and am kicking myself.

Regards,
Dermot

reverandkenjami Registered User

rafa09 said:
Already got one from my own fan card and need another as its only one ticket per fan card. Thanks

Link up with a mates fancard and buy them that way

rafa09 Registered User

Would he need to have the Lyon and Debrecin games on his fan card? as i needed those to purchase my ticket

LFC5Times Registered User

rafa09 said:
Would he need to have the Lyon and Debrecin games on his fan card? as i needed those to purchase my ticket

If you have one or other you can buy now if not,tickets will be available from 1st Dec for all STH/Fancard holders.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N166535091121-1008.htm

robert18 Registered User

Tickets for liverpool v florentina available face value if anyone interested .

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!