Terodil Registered User

shellyboo said:
when the foetus is inside your actual body, that presents are more urgent dilemma than the financial aspect of it.

For 9 months, yes, because women carry the baby for biological reasons.

Afterwards I see no difference between a mother's or a father's attachment to a child. I did mention a series of other concerns than just the financial one.

Anyway, this debate is derailing the thread.

tribulus Registered User

Mmmm, an oral daily/weekly contraceptive assuming it's safe and doesn't cause future fertility problems, sure.

Longer term stuff that's mentioned in the link, probably not.

Vasectomy, most likely never.

If the time comes that I ever have kids then when the reproducing is done I would have no problems getting a vasectomy.

Id be less inclined to/probably never would,take contraceptive pills.

Hellrazer Moderator

nedtheshed said:
If the time comes that I ever have kids then when the reproducing is done I would have no problems getting a vasectomy.

Ned I felt the exact same way about getting the snip.Always said Id have no problems getting it done but when the reality hits you and youre discussing actually getting it done its a different story altogether.

1 person has thanked this post

Jepers a male pill would be BRILLIANT. I'd still stay on the pill, but the extra peace of mind would be wonderful.

shellyboo Registered User

Terodil said:
For 9 months, yes, because women carry the baby for biological reasons.

Afterwards I see no difference between a mother's or a father's attachment to a child. I did mention a series of other concerns than just the financial one.

Anyway, this debate is derailing the thread.

Yes, hence 'more urgent' and not 'more important' since those nine months come before the child is born, immediately after conception I agree with your other points.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!