Bonavox Registered User
#1

Post your funny stories! Okay, mine:

My auntie, who is a bit dim (but a lovely woman nonetheless) rang a job opening the week before Paddys day. They told her to come for an interview on Paddys Day, and dress for the occasion (ie the interview.)

She ended up going down in a laprechaun suit, a bright green tophat and an Ireland flag wrapped around her!

Needless to say she didn't get the job

1 person has thanked this post
#2

Hmmm, I'm not sure if you're quite aware of the definition of "funny"

#3

I like stories.

phasers Registered User
#4

lol that is super funny and worthy of a thread OP

10 people have thanked this post
dr.bollocko Moderator
#5

Turd Ferguson said:
Hmmm, I'm not sure if you're quite aware of the definition of "funny"


Yeah.... Funny lookin.

Bonavox Registered User
#6

phasers said:
lol that is super funny and worthy of a thread OP


That was just an example, the idea is for you to post yours

#7

Bono Vox said:
Come on, we want to hear your funny stories! Okay, mine:

Please tell me this "we" is the other people in your head and not a load of Bono's

#8

Bono Vox said:
That was just an example, the idea is for you to post yours


Ok. This guy, who is a bit dim (but a lovely man nonetheless) started a thread on a message board I know. He thought it would be quite funny but he got it all wrong.

Needless to say he was ripped apart by everyone who replied to the post

1 person has thanked this post
Bonavox Registered User
#9

Turd Ferguson said:
Ok. This guy, who is a bit dim (but a lovely man nonetheless) started a thread on a message board I know. He thought it would be quite funny but he got it all wrong.

Needless to say he was ripped apart by everyone who replied to the post


Okay, just a simple word of encouragement. Post edited!

Long Onion Registered User
#10

I remember one time I went on holidays with my wife and kids and then something happened to our daughter and we panicked and then we put her in the boot of our hire car and then we hid her body in ... (now that would be telling)

dr.bollocko Moderator
#11

Turd Ferguson said:
Ok. This guy, who is a bit dim (but a lovely man nonetheless) started a thread on a message board I know. He thought it would be quite funny but he got it all wrong.

Needless to say he was ripped apart by everyone who replied to the post


http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055654481
*cough

12 people have thanked this post
phasers Registered User
#12

Turd Ferguson said:
Ok. This guy, who is a bit dim (but a lovely man nonetheless) started a thread on a message board I know. He thought it would be quite funny but he got it all wrong.

Needless to say he was ripped apart by everyone who replied to the post

I have a similar story, except the guy was dressed as a leprechaun in mine

Wazdakka Registered User
#13

I have compiled all of my funy stories into One Link
Enjoy..

1 person has thanked this post
Bonavox Registered User
#14

My God people, have a sense of humour. Needless to say you all think your comic genius' so do share your tales.

phasers Registered User
#15

Bono Vox said:
My God people, have a sense of humour. Needless to say you all think your comic genius' so do share your tales.

A comic genius wouldn't just tell stories about stuff someone else did, they'd think up their own stuff.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!