rebel girl 15 Moderator
#2,656

Orizio said:
So it is down again, I'm expecting a (fairly urgent) e-mail.

Its a joke at this stage - shocking that it is so bad!

ReacherCreature said:
Boards meetings were before Christmas and the attendance was disastrous so there was none run and the interest declined massively. Shame as they're so beneficial.

Thats cos I wasn't at them! We could try to organise one for next week, probably the last chance before we break up properly for Easter

ReacherCreature Registered User
#2,657

rebel girl 15 said:

Thats cos I wasn't at them!

That's cos hardly no one was at them.

Orizio Registered User
#2,658

Currently volunteering with the Simon Community through UCC so I thought I'd pimp a table quiz coming up soon...

https://www.facebook.com/events/201289889980880/

If we could get a boardsie team going that would be cool!

Eliot Rosewater Subscriber
#2,659

Politicians, student or otherwise, never fail to impress with their manipulation of reality. In regards to the "pre-referendum" on third level fees the SU say "All 19 of UCCSU's votes will be the same, in order to have maximum impact." In other words, we know that more than 5% of students will vote against the current fees policy, and this way we can disregard those votes.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the national politicians of the future.

1 person has thanked this post
Knifey Spoony Registered User
#2,660

So, first week down. How are everybody's tests going?

closeline Registered User
#2,661

Is it possible to get into blackboard on a phone?

calnand Registered User
#2,662

closeline said:
Is it possible to get into blackboard on a phone?

Want blackboard on yiur iPhone, there's an app for that. Other than that it might work depending on the phone. Just try it out. Works on mine fine.

closeline Registered User
#2,663

whats the app called. is it on android.

calnand Registered User
#2,664

closeline said:
whats the app called. is it on android.

Just blackboard, but ucc isn't supported yet, hopefully they will when they allow android phones to use the WiFi

Nervosa Registered User
#2,665

My summer exams are finished! Time to delude myself with all the things I'll do over the Summer. Like baking my on bread, having a factory like production like beer brewing ready, and earn 10 grand in monies. Any plans guys?

Oh yea, I havn't given up on the beer brewing soc yet. I'll get the signatures next week and get the ball rolling on that. I'll let ye know how it goes!

1 person has thanked this post
Papa_Lazarou Registered User
#2,666

Just waking up now after my alcohol induced coma having finished 4 years of college yesterday.It really is a very strange feeling knowing you've finished.

4 people have thanked this post
Orizio Registered User
#2,667

Nervosa said:
My summer exams are finished! Time to delude myself with all the things I'll do over the Summer. Like baking my on bread, having a factory like production like beer brewing ready, and earn 10 grand in monies. Any plans guys?

Yeah, some part-time work and a CELTA course in UCC. Should be suitably boring and uninteresting.

_meehan_ Registered User
#2,668

Nervosa said:

Yup! Just work as much as possible and earn as much money as possible! Also going on holidays at the start of June for a week..just around the corner now..can't wait!

Audacious Registered User
#2,669

C'mere, is Umail down atm for people?
It's down for me, saying something about a CAS exception.
It's some joke of an email service.

rebel girl 15 Moderator
#2,670

Its down alright - I tried it earlier, got the same message, I agree it is a joke of a system, being down so often!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!