#811

Have the option of viewing posts. call it a cooling off period

Mr Alan Registered User
#812

bayviewclose, you mind if i ask wat age ya are? And no i'm not trying to groom you.

#813

Mr Alan said:
bayviewclose, you mind if i ask wat age ya are? And no i'm not trying to groom you.

Funnily enough was going to ask what you where doing posting on the Man United thread. Lets not get bogged down in trivial stuff eh

Mr Alan Registered User
#814

why would i not post on the united thread? you realise this is a general football site right? I post on most threads.

Headshot Registered User
#815

bayviewclose said:
Funnily enough was going to ask what you where doing posting on the Man United thread. Lets not get bogged down in trivial stuff eh


nice way to dodge the question

#816

Yeah but a pool fan posting on the their main forum. Nothing against them per se but just dont see what you would be doing over there. Anyway lets not turn every single thread into a slagging debate okay. move on

Mr Alan Registered User
#817

who's slaggin?! I was just curious wat age ya were. You remind me of a fella who used to post here, he was my favourite poster on the site, i was just wondering if you were the same kinda age. so if anything i was paying you a compliment. ****s sake, don't be so sensitive. Tis you who tried to have a pop at me.

Headshot Registered User
#818

Mr Alan said:
who's slaggin?! I was just curious wat age ya were. You remind me of a fella who used to post here, he was my favourite poster on the site, i was just wondering if you were the same kinda age. so if anything i was paying you a compliment. ****s sake, don't be so sensitive. Tis you who tried to have a pop at me.


Pot calling the kettle black

Mr Alan Registered User
#819

quiet you.

#820

Mr Alan said:
who's slaggin?! I was just curious wat age ya were. You remind me of a fella who used to post here, he was my favourite poster on the site, i was just wondering if you were the same kinda age. so if anything i was paying you a compliment. ****s sake, don't be so sensitive. Tis you who tried to have a pop at me.

Apologies for that. just thought you were asking it for a different reason. No harm done hopefully. Happy posting anyway.

#821

Hard to know with bayviewclose. I think he's older than his posts suggest.

#822

flahavaj said:
Some weather around Dublin bai's!!! Had a 90 minutes walk through the snow and ice, but I rather enjoyed it to be honest. Very bracing.

Was wondering where you had disappeared to. Hows it going Flahajav?

#823

bayviewclose said:
Was wondering where you had disappeared to. Hows it going Flahajav?


I'm good. Was on here only last night. Did you miss me?

#824

flahavaj said:
I'm good. Was on here only last night. Did you miss me?

Pool boards very quiet without you

#825

bayviewclose said:
Pool boards very quiet without you


I see ye've resorted to ogling pictures of some male model who I've never seen before in there. Pretty sad state of affairs.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!