jizzler Registered User
#1

Calling on all you irish milfs out there. I wanted to create a place for all of you to leave your MSN addys and SKYPE adresses incase you are looking for a relationship, a chat or just a F@#k Buddy!!!
GET ADDING THOSE ADDYS!!!

15 people have thanked this post
#2

I'm a super hot sexy milf looking for a young lad to give me a good seeing to.

post a pic so I can see that you're not a pimply faced 15 year old.

3 people have thanked this post
jizzler Registered User
#3

KTRIC said:
I'm a super hot sexy milf looking for a young lad to give me a good seeing to.

post a pic so I can see that you're not a pimply faced 15 year old.

Where r u from KTRIC???

Shacklebolt Registered User
#4

I predict a long and happy life for this thread.

carefulnow99 Registered User
#5

yeah me too... reallly long...

soccymonster Registered User
#6

Hahahahaha! This is sucha funny thread... LOL!
Btw, im too young to be a mam but i dont mind giving people my msn if they are not pervs! LOL!

jizzler Registered User
#7

yeah leave your msn and skype addys here. Thats what the thread is for. People to connectand get 2 know eachother!!

soccymonster Registered User
#8

jizzler said:
yeah leave your msn and skype addys here. Thats what the thread is for. People to connectand get 2 know eachother!!


maybe you should change the thread title so! LOL! Coz i cant see this thread lasting too long with that as a title lol!

DanDan6592 Registered User
#9

YES in before the Lock.

welcomeinjam Registered User
#10

hahaha i've nothing else to say

#11

Just got this PM

jizzler
Hi. My name is daniel. im 20 and living in dublin. i saw ur comment where you said u were a super sexy milf and decided to find out if that was true.
email me back with your MSN or SKYPE addy.
thanks!!! xxxx

15 people have thanked this post
phasers Registered User
#12

I'm a GMILF

interested OP?

soccymonster Registered User
#13

Hahahahaha! This is priceless .
OP, you scare me ..

Shacklebolt Registered User
#14

Whats with this site invasion of nonsense threads by people with low post counts who get banned very quickly? Are they all the same person or what?

1 person has thanked this post
soccymonster Registered User
#15

Shacklebolt said:
Whats with this site invasion of nonsense threads by people with low post counts who get banned very quickly? Are they all the same person or what?


i know! Milf's and all that siht.. Like whats the deal people?!!
Find some posts rather funny though ..

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!