• oh yea. (15.93%)
  • Hell No!! (65.78%)
  • Perhaps with drink (13.57%)
  • I have already (4.72%)
AckwelFoley Registered User

I ws watching the Godfather part 3 last night.. and next thing Andy Garcia's character in it starts kissing his cousin and im going to presume he went balls deep..

Now i know in places like longford and donegal and louth this would be considered nothing out of the norm, but personally im not excited by the idea.. particularly because most of my cousins are guys...

I do know a guy whos parents are first cousins.. he seems pretty normal.. but im wondering if you'd do it.

2 people have thanked this post
My name is URL Registered User

I have a 2nd cousin who I hardly ever see, she's mega hot but I dunno if I could

actually, yes I could

20 people have thanked this post
Fajitas! Registered User

No, I wouldn't... Family is family :-/

I do know a lad that was kissing around with his cousin though... They didn't know they were cousins at the time. Yick. Prime piss-taking material.

TPD Registered User

snyper said:
I ws watching the Godfather part 3 last night.. and next thing Andy Garcia's character in it starts kissing his cousin and im going to presume he went balls deep..

Now i know in places like longford and donegal this would be considered nothing out of the norm, but personally im not excited by the idea.. particularly because most of my cousins are guys...

I do know a guy whos parents are first cousins.. he seems pretty normal.. but im wondering if you'd do it.

Oi!

1 person has thanked this post

My name is URL said:
I have a 2nd cousin who I hardly ever see, she's mega hot but I dunno if I could

actually, yes I could

well if shes as hot as you say.. id shag her.

The rule for me has always been; First cousin no, second cousin no problem. There's enough distance.

kwestfan08 Registered User

Ah incest. A game the whole family can enjoy.

22 people have thanked this post
Super-Rush Registered User

Two of my second cousins are fit as feck and yes i would

again

3 people have thanked this post

K4t said:
The rule for me has always been; First cousin no, second cousin no problem. There's enough distance.

Apparently offspring from second cousins have a higher chance of having a birth defect, like red hair or something worse

24 people have thanked this post
My name is URL Registered User

K4t said:

afaik, there's more chance of a 2nd or 3rd cousin couple having kids with genetic problems than there is for 1st cousins

Charles Darwin married his 1st cousin!

Schism Registered User

They say once you go past 1st cousins you're as safe as being with a completely unrelated stranger.

'They' say a lot of things though. Eitherways it's a big fat no*

*unless she's hot

Like the traveller said when asking for a divorce............ Im sorry, this isn't working out, but sure we can still be cousins..

13 people have thanked this post
Kradock Registered User

My name is URL said:
afaik, there's more chance of a 2nd or 3rd cousin couple having kids with genetic problems than there is for 1st cousins

Charles Darwin married his 1st cousin!

Yeah , he also thought we are descended from apes

5 people have thanked this post
ctrl-alt-delete Registered User

snyper said:
Apparently offspring from second cousins have a higher chance of having a birth defect, like red hair or something worse

Something worse than red hair?

ctrl-alt-delete said:
Something worse than red hair?

Aids?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!