WatchWolf said:
How long before Alien will this take place?

About 100 years I think. The TED talk is in 2023, aLien took place in 2122 afaik.

On the Weyland company website it says the TED talk was 50 years ago. So possibly its set in 2073.

1 person has thanked this post

Mickeroo said:
About 100 years I think. The TED talk is in 2023, aLien took place in 2122 afaik.

That's true that the TED talk takes place in 2023 but the film "Prometheus" takes place in 2085.

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Prometheus_(Film)

http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2012/03/12/prometheus-full-length-trailer-release-teased-with-action-packed-promo-clip

New 20 second clip. A few new, very brief shots.

New trailer coming out on March 17!

There's a new trailer coming out on the 17th of March. They've released a preview for the trailer today

3 people have thanked this post
Lamper.sffc Registered User

A trailer for a trailer.

4 people have thanked this post
Dublin_Gunner Registered User

Lamper.sffc said:
A trailer for a trailer.

And just like a fully fledged trailer hopefully making want to see a film, it makes you want to see the trailer!

Ridley Scott - the Trailer park King.

2 people have thanked this post
Goldstein Registered User

That's it, I've drawn the line. No more Prometheus related videos / rumours for me for the next 3 months. I know enough to know I want to see it so job done. Any other tidbits gleamed between now and then will ultimately only diminish my enjoyment of the film.

pixelburp Moderator

Goldstein said:
That's it, I've drawn the line. No more Prometheus related videos / rumours for me for the next 3 months. I know enough to know I want to see it so job done. Any other tidbits gleamed between now and then will ultimately only diminish my enjoyment of the film.

I was going to say the same thing: that new trailer looks like we might be crossing the point of no return & so I think the safest course is to ignore that new trailer. The prickling in my thumbs makes me think this new one might be a bit more plot-reveal'y (totally a word), to counter the previous, more enigmatic trailer.

WHIP IT! Registered User

Goldstein said:

I don't mind reading the rumours but I'm defo avoiding trailers n whatnot...

Galvasean Registered User

Trailers for trailers? Enough!

Turtyturd Registered User

There is a poster advertising the new poster here.

2 people have thanked this post
Dublin_Gunner Registered User

Turtyturd said:
There is a poster advertising the new poster here.

I REALLY wanna see that poster

Slydice Registered User

Spoiler (Show)
in that new video, Awesome!

Galvasean Registered User

Think I'll drop out of the thread before spoilers start coming about.
See ya'all in a few weeks guys.

pixelburp Moderator

Galvasean said:
Think I'll drop out of the thread before spoilers start coming about.
See ya'all in a few weeks guys.

Hmm not such a bad idea there, think I'll follow suit

*presses the unsubscribe button*

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!