Sammy83 Registered User
#16

The Dancehouse Theatre

Details here:

http://www.ticketline.co.uk/venue/details/manchester-dancehouse-theatre

Tickets came out a month ago, so I'm not too sure if there are many left. Looks like a small enough club too!

Superwoody101.... you know you want to!

cowzerp Registered User
#17

mooeire said:
Joe Rogan has a stand up gig on the 13th, cant remember were though


Billy Connolly might be on too!

i dont get why people want to go see him just because he is a presenter on the UFC, its not like as if he's funny on the UFC or anything..

if you go tell him i said he's a cockhead!

SuperWoody101 Registered User
#18

cowzerp said:
Billy Connolly might be on too!

i dont get why people want to go see him just because he is a presenter on the UFC, its not like as if he's funny on the UFC or anything..

if you go tell him i said he's a cockhead!


I take it you have never seen one of Joe's gigs? He might not be for everyone but I thought hes stand up show in Dublin was very good.

SuperWoody101 Registered User
#19

Sammy83 said:


Superwoody101.... you know you want to!


I do mate, but after UFC 100 and not having a job anymore it does not look good, but never say never.

cowzerp Registered User
#20

SuperWoody101 said:
I take it you have never seen one of Joe's gigs? He might not be for everyone but I thought hes stand up show in Dublin was very good.


Your missing my point, people go because he's part of the UFC in the 1st place, there is way funnier comics out there if you want comedy, Youtube is your friend if you want to see clips..

I dont particularly find him funny

Perfect fit Registered User
#21

cowzerp said:
Your missing my point, people go because he's part of the UFC in the 1st place, there is way funnier comics out there if you want comedy, Youtube is your friend if you want to see clips..

I dont particularly find him funny


ditto, i think hes crap. i got tickets to the dublin show and watched one of his dvds and thought he was crap so i old the tickets. the lads that went all bought the tickets for the full experiencec of the "ufc weekend" and all thought he was crap and that the show went on too long.

Sammy83 Registered User
#22

cowzerp said:
Your missing my point, people go because he's part of the UFC in the 1st place, there is way funnier comics out there if you want comedy, Youtube is your friend if you want to see clips..

I dont particularly find him funny


Very true, there are way funnier comics out there - Ricky Gervais is actually playing on the same night over in the Apollo - but that sold out ages ago.

I find him quite funny in his commentary and stand up so it's all horses for courses really.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!