#1,141

Well ok. I still miss Fago though

#1,142

For the one that left and the one considering it...
Ban me boy... ...g'ahead

...miss you Mistur Fagooos and Mizz Dekeeeee...

#1,143

BAN! HEADSHOT!

Yakmadder Registered User
#1,144

YOU CAN'T BAN ME I OWN THE F*UCKING INTERNET

Yakmadder Registered User
#1,145

TeddyTedson Registered User
#1,146

I want Fago! back

I never should have been so hard on him. It's all my fault. I used to call him a kid and he didn't like it. I should have stopped picking on him.
I'm sorry everyone.
You can take back my invincibility from this filter, I don't deserve it.

#1,147

We all miss Fago.

Paddy The Pirate Registered User
#1,148

I'll Have your longest ban PLEASE!

#1,149

Right you are, guv'nor. See you in INFINITY MONTHS.

southcentralts Registered User
#1,150

Ha Ha all the idiots who posted on this got banned.

Its nice to finally find a place where everyone is a mad as I am, I think I will fit right in here. *puts up feet and relaxes, home at last*

#1,151

A squirrel stole my passwords - but this is more important then cancelling my online banking.

cyberwolf77 Moderator
#1,152

southcentralts said:
Ha Ha all the idiots who posted on this got banned.

Its nice to finally find a place where everyone is a mad as I am, I think I will fit right in here. *puts up feet and relaxes, home at last*

Boy are you in for a shock

#1,153

cyberwolf77 said:
Boy are you in for a shock

shock, like when the squirrels connected a car battery to my nuts for stealing their nuts. but I don't like talking about that.
and thanks for the memory flashback, fcukin squirrels.

so where is my ban, i am a big fan of the ban and the can can. I only came to this forum for a bit of nurse ratchet discipline, but so far my expectations have been unwarranted.

The sharp hand of sarky stings like the feather duster I pay a Vietnamese call girl to clean my sofa with. or even something that makes some sense.

to summarize ban me in 2 hours or I will post serious on topic rhetoric on all threads in this forum! unless I fall asleep or forget about it, or just get lazy.

#1,154

please don't ban me - I have nowhere left to go, except for the rest of the interweb, and I have heard there are a few crazies out there, and they will not mix well with the crazies in here.

#1,155

Hi Sarky.

I'm preggers. I'll have all your monies now. Thank you.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!