wheresmahbombs Registered User
#7,186

Relikk said:
Regarding PS1 emulation and SoTN, I've never had any issues playing it on XEBRA. Seems like a pretty solid emulator.

I've heard of it, looks great. It seems to emulate like a carbon copy of the PS1.

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#7,187

All this emulation talk... I wonder if a name change isn't in order.....

2 people have thanked this post
Inviere Registered User
#7,188

CiDeRmAn said:
All this emulation talk... I wonder if a name change isn't in order.....

Or a subforum

accensi0n Registered User
#7,189

Ok, to get back to some non emulation.

Went back to super mario bros, completed it there. I did use the A + Start option to restart the same world you die on though when I got to world 7. I'm sure I'll have another go in the future at a run through without getting a Game Over screen.

I started using a CRT telly I got a while ago as well, doesn't come out as well on my camera phone compared to the LCD PC monitor:

Going to start on some flight games for the NES next, not sure why but got a real craving for playing flight simulator games recently. Bought Stealth ATF, Captain Skyhawk and Ultimate Air Combat. Played them all for about 10 mins each, Stealth isn't the best but really like the other 2.

accensi0n Registered User
#7,190

Been playing battletoads on the NES, didn't own the game before but have a very hazy recollection of playing it as a kid, can't remember where though. Just completed the turbo tunnel level there, it's not as bad as people make out, after you've had like 20 goes at it to get it down. I used the warp at the start of level 1 to skip to the turbo tunnel so I could retry it over and over without having to spend time getting through levels 1 and 2.

Had been playing those flight sim games I mentioned in the last post as well, completed Captain Skyhawk but didn't get a pic of it as the end screen went away before I could get my phone from the other room

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!