CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

Me, I'm playing a bit of Metal Slug X, Micromachines, Einhander via PSP and about to play some Daytona on the Saturn, anyone else?

o1s1n Registered User

Lethal Enforcers 1 & 2. After all these years I finally got my hands on the rare pink player 2 justifier lightgun. Dual weilding is way too much fun!

Most recent MVS games are Magical Drop 2, Metal Slug 4 (Just need 3 & 5 now) Viewpoint, Shock Troopers (So much better than the sequal!) and Blazing Star.

1 person has thanked this post

All week playing Smash Tv on the Nes, mad for a go of Fable on the xBox sometime soon though.

While travelling to work on the bus, Mario Kart Advance and Sonic Advance.

Retr0gamer Category Moderator

o1s1n said:
Lethal Enforcers 1 & 2. After all these years I finally got my hands on the rare pink player 2 justifier lightgun.

Are they worth much, have two justifiers for the megadrive?

For me I'm playing a lot of Warcarft 2 expansion pack and Warcraft 3. Also finally got around to playing system shock 2 after all these years and it hasn't disappointed.

o1s1n Registered User

Retr0gamer said:
Are they worth much, have two justifiers for the megadrive?

The blue one no. The pink one yes. I paid 45 euro to get one from the states. Might sound expensive but I saw one sell for 89 sterling about two weeks ago on ebay.co.uk.

It's rare because it wasn't released in stores. You had to fill in a card and send off to Konami for one.

As far as I know it was so they could have one generic pink gun that would work for the Megadrive and Snes. The box doesn't mention either console.

Used to have the box as well until recently when my mam threw it out :/

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

I think I have lethal enforcers for the MegaCD somewhere, must dog it out, while I still have a TV that can play it!
Retro games I simply must get back to:
Formula1 '97,
SkullMonkeys,
Perfect Dark,
Super Metroid,
Super Mario Land 2

Atavan-Halen <b>He Touched My Breast!!</b>

I'm playing nothing retro and it's depressing I'm seriously missing my collection, however I'll have a week off next week so the PS1 is in for a bit of loving with some theme hospital and gran turismo. I'll also have some money left on the aul 3v card after booking my theory test, so going to get a vmu so that I can finally get into the games I have on the 'cast

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation.

Micro management at its worst but I love that bloody game

Crowman Registered User

Parasite Eve (The first one) on PS1.
Not that far in as yet, but it's ok so far...

LIGHTNING Moderator

norrie rugger said:
Star Trek: Birth of the Federation.

Micro management at its worst but I love that bloody game

Ah brings me back to the days of carpet bombing the Cardassian homeworld with 30 Defiants class starships. Its such a good game that sucked days out of you.

LIGHTNING said:
Ah brings me back to the days of carpet bombing the Cardassian homeworld with 30 Defiants class starships. Its such a good game that sucked days out of you.

Indeed, I have lost weeks to that game.
I am jumping up and down waiting for the fan made sequels

I loved once that I had 60 Klingon birds of prey at legendary, in 1 fleet. Was taking out Borg cubes for fun

LIGHTNING Moderator

norrie rugger said:
Indeed, I have lost weeks to that game.
I am jumping up and down waiting for the fan made sequels

I loved once that I had 60 Klingon birds of prey at legendary, in 1 fleet. Was taking out Borg cubes for fun

I did the same thing I was chasing a borg cube halfway around the galaxy and I didnt notice that the crystilline entity had wiped out most of the Romulan empire Made my job a lot easier (as you can see I didnt do diplomacy!)

LIGHTNING said:
I did the same thing I was chasing a borg cube halfway around the galaxy and I didnt notice that the crystilline entity had wiped out most of the Romulan empire Made my job a lot easier (as you can see I didnt do diplomacy!)

Diplomacy in the game is broken anyway

as is intelligence. i hate that it is near impossible to instigate wars, between two other powers

Stupid parents moved all my PS1 and Saturn games up to the attic yesterday and achieved nothing because I just took them back down. I was a lot more worried when I thought they might have brought them to the market and sold them :/

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!