CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#1

Me, I'm playing a bit of Metal Slug X, Micromachines, Einhander via PSP and about to play some Daytona on the Saturn, anyone else?

o1s1n Registered User
#2

Lethal Enforcers 1 & 2. After all these years I finally got my hands on the rare pink player 2 justifier lightgun. Dual weilding is way too much fun!

Most recent MVS games are Magical Drop 2, Metal Slug 4 (Just need 3 & 5 now) Viewpoint, Shock Troopers (So much better than the sequal!) and Blazing Star.

1 person has thanked this post
#3

All week playing Smash Tv on the Nes, mad for a go of Fable on the xBox sometime soon though.

While travelling to work on the bus, Mario Kart Advance and Sonic Advance.

Retr0gamer Category Moderator
#4

o1s1n said:
Lethal Enforcers 1 & 2. After all these years I finally got my hands on the rare pink player 2 justifier lightgun.


Are they worth much, have two justifiers for the megadrive?

For me I'm playing a lot of Warcarft 2 expansion pack and Warcraft 3. Also finally got around to playing system shock 2 after all these years and it hasn't disappointed.

1 person has thanked this post
o1s1n Registered User
#5

Retr0gamer said:
Are they worth much, have two justifiers for the megadrive?


The blue one no. The pink one yes. I paid 45 euro to get one from the states. Might sound expensive but I saw one sell for 89 sterling about two weeks ago on ebay.co.uk.

It's rare because it wasn't released in stores. You had to fill in a card and send off to Konami for one.

As far as I know it was so they could have one generic pink gun that would work for the Megadrive and Snes. The box doesn't mention either console.

Retr0gamer Category Moderator
#6

Used to have the box as well until recently when my mam threw it out :/

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#7

I think I have lethal enforcers for the MegaCD somewhere, must dog it out, while I still have a TV that can play it!
Retro games I simply must get back to:
Formula1 '97,
SkullMonkeys,
Perfect Dark,
Super Metroid,
Super Mario Land 2

Atavan-Halen <b>He Touched My Breast!!</b>
#8

I'm playing nothing retro and it's depressing I'm seriously missing my collection, however I'll have a week off next week so the PS1 is in for a bit of loving with some theme hospital and gran turismo. I'll also have some money left on the aul 3v card after booking my theory test, so going to get a vmu so that I can finally get into the games I have on the 'cast

#9

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation.

Micro management at its worst but I love that bloody game

Crowman Registered User
#10

Parasite Eve (The first one) on PS1.
Not that far in as yet, but it's ok so far...

1 person has thanked this post
LIGHTNING Moderator
#11

norrie rugger said:
Star Trek: Birth of the Federation.

Micro management at its worst but I love that bloody game


Ah brings me back to the days of carpet bombing the Cardassian homeworld with 30 Defiants class starships. Its such a good game that sucked days out of you.

#12

LIGHTNING said:
Ah brings me back to the days of carpet bombing the Cardassian homeworld with 30 Defiants class starships. Its such a good game that sucked days out of you.


Indeed, I have lost weeks to that game.
I am jumping up and down waiting for the fan made sequels

I loved once that I had 60 Klingon birds of prey at legendary, in 1 fleet. Was taking out Borg cubes for fun

LIGHTNING Moderator
#13

norrie rugger said:
Indeed, I have lost weeks to that game.
I am jumping up and down waiting for the fan made sequels

I loved once that I had 60 Klingon birds of prey at legendary, in 1 fleet. Was taking out Borg cubes for fun


I did the same thing I was chasing a borg cube halfway around the galaxy and I didnt notice that the crystilline entity had wiped out most of the Romulan empire Made my job a lot easier (as you can see I didnt do diplomacy!)

#14

LIGHTNING said:
I did the same thing I was chasing a borg cube halfway around the galaxy and I didnt notice that the crystilline entity had wiped out most of the Romulan empire Made my job a lot easier (as you can see I didnt do diplomacy!)


Diplomacy in the game is broken anyway

as is intelligence. i hate that it is near impossible to instigate wars, between two other powers

Retr0gamer Category Moderator
#15

Stupid parents moved all my PS1 and Saturn games up to the attic yesterday and achieved nothing because I just took them back down. I was a lot more worried when I thought they might have brought them to the market and sold them :/

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!